Home

Death star lego.. and family.

GUNNER

Ok, I finally got mine together and snapped a few pictures...

DSC00080.jpg

DSC00082.jpg

DSC00083.jpg

DSC00092.jpg

DSC00086.jpg

Yes, those are my kids, they just had to be in the pictures. ;) Ok, thought i might add one with everyone in clothes.

DSC00064.jpg

DSC00031.jpg

And a killer sunrise pictures as it comes up over Mt Raineer.

DSC00206.jpg

Nope, we still live in Washington. No plans on leaving any time soon. ;)

It took me about 8 months to get it all together. :( Not to much free time and when I did work on it most of the time was spent looking through all the bags for the pieces I needed. It's a pretty fragile unit. I have no idea where I can fit it.

I would love to see that Pez dispenser big guy. ;)

We get some awesome veiws of the mountain. Did you used to live out here Ed or just a vacation?

I was out there on vacation. It had to be '83 or '84... a couple of years after St. Helens went kablooie. There were still piles of ash everywhere once you got out into the country.

77338110_995abdb3c9.jpg

This isn't mine (mine is still in the package, and will probably stay like that...) but looks just like that. I'll take a real pic when I get home.

That looks awesome. How long did it take you to put together?

The biggest Lego set I have is the Tantive IV. I really want the Star Destroyer Lego, but have no room for it.

I got the star destroyer as well. It's huge. I have it hanging from the ceiling in the garage on a wooden board. I also got the Tantive IV. The full size snow speeder is pretty cool too.

Damn Ed, why didn't you say you were coming out back then. ;0

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived