Home

[K1] Sith Academy Dark Jedi robe to Sith uniform

Ghost Down

Hello,

It always bothered me that when you gained access to the Sith Academy on Korriban you got a Dark Jedi robe instead of a Sith uniform from that locker in your bedroom.

So I'd like to make a request to replace the Dark Jedi robe in the locker with a Sith uniform, I'd also like the mod to be packed with Stoffe's mod installer.

Cheers,

Ghost Down

Changing the locker to add or switch a sith uniform would be extremely easy. Packing it with a mod installer is beyond me however. Is there a reason you want/ need it packaged that way? The only conflict you're going to have is if you have some other mod already affecting that particular locker.

You have to get the sith uniform as an item if it's not already (plenty of tutorials to make items around here) and then find the specific locker - since it's an unique locker - and place the item in it's inventory (also alot of tuts on this). I'd do that but right now I'm converting some USM sabers to K1.

I don't get it... why did you make FEMALE and MALE uniforms separate things? You could have made just one sith uniform to look proper in each gender.
Very good question, Jedi.Maverick.

Without getting too technical:

The way my mod is made, I don't overwrite any of the existing clothing types (other similar mods do, for example this replaces the default class-specific clothing). This is a conscious choice on my part cos I wanted to be able to wear everything else I normally would be able to.

In short, my Sith Uniform is a semi-disguise that allows you to keep all the original fashion choices open. :D

Archived