Home

Grim Fandango Soundtrack CD !! Request

krisno

what's the password?

there is no password

CHAOSMAN. Why not just link them on http://www.filefront.com? They stay there for practically forever. Plus you don't need to register or pay to do it

thats your guys' job, i dont have time to be trying all different upload sites and ppl complain about speeds or not being able to download certain size archives. this way is easiest for me

• 3 months later...

I know it has been a while, but is it possbile to upload OST (in FLAC) once again??

I am looking for this soundtrack for a while, and whenever I find it, its in mp3 ~160kb/s.

edit:

It's still working! When I first clicked the link to the file it redirected me to yahoo.com... but accidentaly I pushed the link with sfv and it worked, so I gave a try to flashget and this was it...

thank you very much for this upload

provide me the links of three file sharing sites that actually work, require only an email address to sign up, have minimum advertisements, and that are not shady. Bonus points if you can provide me one with a 200mb single file upload limit. Otherwise you're just going to have to wait until Thrik updates GF.net.

Also not to complain, but Chaosman's .ogg files are missing Companeros and Ninth Heaven, but he still has a copy of each in flac format.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...
ok friends as requested here are the files, please download them soon as i will remove them off my server at the end of the month, please mirror these as well. Thanks.

I have registered in the LucasArts Forums just to thank you for sharing that awsesome soundtrack, and keeping the files on your server until today (30/9/12). The quality in the WAV format is great! I feel lucky to have found this. Once again, many thanks, ChaosMan. I think I owe you a lot.

Bye! :D:D

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
Hello, I realize I'm coming VERY LATE to the party on this...but if some kind soul would PLEASE list an active download link for the FLAC version of the 2CD release, I'd be eternally grateful!

See

**Hot linking is disabled so copy paste link into fresh browser window

He was serious

Archived