Home

About SW Roleplaying...

Darth NeoVenom

Sadly, I can only report that this forum is limping along with a skeleton crew. That skeleton crew consists of Black Knight of Keno, StriderFlamehart, and myself... you may remember us as Darth Tepe, AOTJ_Craig, and wildjedi. Our leisurely, restful up-keep of Welmin's Cantina is rudely interrupted by the occasional n00b.

I wish I could have better news to report, but... perhaps your return to RPing could give this place a much-needed jump start. What d'ye say, NeoVenom? :)

• 1 month later...

Wow, haven't visited this place in like forever, it's nice to see wildjedi, flamehart and Tepe are still around. I on the other hand lost interest, after all the waiting we had to do so someone post up an answer I just got fed up. But I might return with an idea.

All the RPGs I start whind up dying due to waiting on replies sadly so me starting a rpg is out of the question.

Yeah, I know what you mean. All the RPGs I start die a slow agonizing death after a few posts... :(

But yes, the KOTOR section moves extremely fast compared to here, although, I have to say, I think it's slowed down a little bit over the years.

Archived