Home

Battlefront Extreme

Calo Fergus

First go to http://www.7-zip.org/

Download 7zip, its safe dont worry. Now right click on the .rar folder and you should see a "7-zip" or something like it. Choose the option with extract in it, and do it to where ever. Now open up the extracted battlefront extreme folder and it should have a readme which will explain how to install the mod, if not post again and Ill dig that up for you.

ok not good, i downloaded 7zip, clicked extract files... and i got the folder and the readme. So it said to install.bat. but i couldnt find it, so i opened the BFX folder, and i saw an icon that said install. So i installed it, but when i play a mission, on BF, it goes to the desktop with a message saying could open mission.lvl, but i can play on modded maps that were put in my addon folder.

The rar file should be extracted C:\BFXTemp

Then run the install.bat from that location.

That should be it. Did the mod run at all for you? It'll work fine in single player, but multiplayer will crash to the desktop. To toggle back and forth between the mod and your regular game... you have to run the disable.bat from c:\BFXTemp otherwise you're playing with a changed game... not just a mod map added to your game.

This isn't just a mod map.. this is a complete mod.. it changes your originally installed SWBF2 files.. a good portion of them too. To re-enable the mod, you have to run the enable.bat. This mod is really awsm.. it corrects SO many problems (even the shot register works better). Pity it doesn't work for multiplayer.

Archived