Home

dll files?

battle1

im clicking download and site says:There was an error processing your request; it appears to be invalid or there was an error with your conection. Please wait while your request is retried...

If you need further help with a download, please contact FileFront support

It seemed to have worked for me.

Hold on, which version is this file? The install says that it's v0.0.9v. That's OOOLLLD.

yeah thats just what it says, not what it is ;) we didnt realise it needed updating since we never use the installer because we just update our code through the repository. Our bad. :p It will be fixed next time.

What does it mean? When it's done or maybe a little release date? :xp:

When its done. I'm through with release dates unless we just delaying a finished version for a special day. Given the amount of bugs that can be found in a new feature last minute and given our christmas day rush job on 0.1.1 (which I'm still recovering my missed sleep hours from :p ), I'm not giving big on giving a release date for anything. Also, since half the problems that new players run into are based on having an old version and we're all sick of telling people where to get the newest version, cutting waaay back on the amount of released versions is a good idea. In fact, we really should just archive them on our own computers and delete all links to older versions as max suggested.

Archived