Home

Funny thing I discovered...

Caedus

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this... I looked for a "General Discussion" board and this seemed appropriate...

But anyways, while playing KotOR, I came across a sunny glitch.

You know how pressing X makes the PC draw their lightsaber? Press it very rapidly and see what happens. It's interestingly funny...

If this was for the first KOTOR game, this topic should have been in the Republic Newsfeed. In that case I'm sure a board moderator will be moving it when he/she notices it. Just remember that for next time if that is the case.

yes I had the game for years before I figured this out. I read the hot keys list that they give you with K2 (you know the keybaord with Bao on it) and its on there. In K2 If you equip a character with a blaster pistol and press X when running they twirl it around. Both funny/lame and cool at the same time. Amazing that evrytime I pick up the game after not playing a while I always find somthin new...maybe I'll actually read the whole hot key list one of these days.

yes I had the game for years before I figured this out. I read the hot keys list that they give you with K2 (you know the keybaord with Bao on it) and its on there. In K2 If you equip a character with a blaster pistol and press X when running they twirl it around. Both funny/lame and cool at the same time. Amazing that evrytime I pick up the game after not playing a while I always find somthin new...maybe I'll actually read the whole hot key list one of these days.
Most people already know about that. This guy was saying what happens when you press that key rapidly.

I tried it in K1, and all that happens is you get frozen in the animation and twitch a bit as the sound replays. Nothing special.

Archived