Home

OJP enhanced 0.1.1 My Overview

• 2 weeks later...

ahha i finally realized what i was doing wrong.. bots only use the xp they get at the beggining of the game.. meaning you have to alter the starting Xp points... i could never find out how to do that cause you have to put that into the console or the dedicated server config file..

will someone please allow starting xp to be set through the main way instead of just through the console... :( >> the option to set xp points dosent work in the create a game settings..

this makes it hard for new people to play a proper game... frustrations like this just to play a mod is really what turns people off. maybe its the reason why so many people leave the mod after 15 minutes

Did you dl the latest ojp which is linked from maxstate's sig? I added that to the main menu, plus 2 other cvars (amount of lives and respawn time)

There's a reason why this mod is called 0.1.1, and not 1.0. We're a small group of modders doing this on our own free time. We have work/school, and we're doing our best to fix things. I hope you understand that we as much as we want to make sure this mod's running fine, some of us actually have *gasp* lives

thanks mate :D i just wanted you guys to be aware of the problem.. but silly me you guys where on top of things before i even realized it, lol

yep max states got it all on his signature... even the updated Saber manual.. :D

lol we should call maxstates signature "the window to heaven" :lol: wait thats not funny...

Well im back, i was away for some time cause the OJP team where temporarily dead, now that Razorace is back he has bring it on this time!! with some help of course.

Apprenently some people have been confused by that statement. To be clear, I'm still retired from OJP development. I just hang out on the forums to offer advice and feedback. :)

lol yer i said that back when i was confused about the personnel working on the mod .. i thought it was only Razorace.. but apperently razorace isnt working on the mod.. hes retired and theres actually a team working

Maxstate, JRhockney, Darthdie, UDM, and some other people have also contributed on occasions. like Jack and Witchking

Archived