Home

Your favorite planet in KotOR?

Caedus

What is your favorite KotOR planet?  

213 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite KotOR planet?

• Taris
    • Dantooine
    • Tatooine
    • Kashyyyk
    • Manaan
    • Korriban
    • Rakatan World

Hey all,

I got to thinking today about what my favorite planet in KotOR is, and I would have to say Manaan because of the peaceful tranquility and amazing view. I spent a part of my life up until now near the ocean and I've always loved the water.

So, what's your favorite planet in KotOR?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uh... Wrong section. Republic Newsfeed is where this belongs.

But my two favorites are Tatooine and Korriban. Tatooine is awesome because it reminds me of the movies somewhat. In Korriban, I love the whole idea of basically infiltrating the Sith Academy.

My least favorite was Manaan. It has its good parts, but I hated the entire underwater sequence.

Taris. Because the place is really the Coruscant of the Outer Rim, and it constantly changing, no matter how insignificant is the stuff you do.

"Hey there and welcome to the Equipment Emporium!" Kebla's welcome you.

"I'd like to see your wares." You

"Sure thing... Eh, just so you might know, the Sith have confiscated all my speeders and ships since you've eaten that Dianoga-soup on Javyyar's... Well'p, I stil have a nice selection of permacrete detonators you may use to save Matrik's ass!" Kebla's. :p

Then comes Manaan. It's actually the best damn place for actual RPing and a unique place: Sith and Republic co-existing.

I think for myself, I would choose Dantooine- pre destruction by Malak, please? I always felt it a somewhat peaceful place. I really do wish they would show more of that world, I just always felt it was too closed.

I secondly chose Manaan. I like it, the atmosphere, the beautiful gazes and such, and the endless city which I always get lost in...I like its size, and I also hate it. Am I the only one that finds it confusing? The Selkath...they angered me at times, but unlike most people, I didn't really hate them.

Dantooine is my favorite taris would be but i thought it was not bustling enough needed more people same problem as NS in K2, Tatooine would also be up there had it been bigger much bigger.

I wouldn't compare Taris with Nar Shadaa at all. IMNSHO, Taris is what the Smuggler's Moon should have been.

I secondly chose Manaan. I like it, the atmosphere, the beautiful gazes and such, and the endless city which I always get lost in...I like its size, and I also hate it. Am I the only one that finds it confusing?

Not at all, friend. The stores, the hotel, the court, and Ahto, of course. I normally feel like on a MMO when on Manaan.

I just hate the Selkath, there voices go through me

Yeah, I didn't like them too... But I guess they were meant to be that way.

Always fancied Dantooine till recently. After my last few playthroughs I've come fond of good ole Taris.

By far the largest of the planets and it's really more of a challenge than the others since (without mods) you're still not a jedi and don't have the fancy weapons/armor yet... more of a challenge since you don't have your entire crew to compliment you. :)

Archived