Home

Star Wars Characters in Soul Calibur 4

PoiuyWired

Haha, that's awesome.

Vader will be in the PS3 version and Yoda will be in the Xbox 360 version. You know, because PlayStation is black and Xbox is green.

If there was a Wii version, would there be a clone trooper in it?

It's unlikely that the company would go through all these negotiations with LucasArts to obtain the rights to only two characters, so expect more announcements as we get closer to SCIV's release date.

What other characters would you want to see? Mace Windu and Darth Maul for me....

It seems there wouldn't be much respect to the timeline if it was either Grievous, Mace or Maul with Vader on the screen... Not that they are respecting something of the saga on this next installment.

You know, I think that Xianghua is getting old on my avvy. There are now other interesting characters on Soul Calibur. ^^

All I hope is that they will keep the minor characters back in the game. Amy is kinda cool with the "generic rapier style" along with some others. Plus, if they have "create a character" mode still maybe we can put the lightsaber on your newly created character. From an old guy with receeding hairline, to goddesses like KOS-MOS.

• 6 months later...

Archived