Home

Music in JK and MOTS won't work

Yodafone

did you install the no CD patch?

the CD needs to be in the drive for the music to work

Yes, actually - the music started working AFTER I won first level in MotS. :confused:

It started working for both Jedi Knight and MotS. This I don't really understand at all...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Make sure you run the game in compatibility mode, namely Windows 95 / 98. If you weren't already aware, all you have to do is right-click on the game's icon (shortcut) and click on "Properties" from the drop-down menu. Then go to the compatibility tab:

JKProp.JPG

It should look something like this. Make sure "Disable Visual Themes", "Disable Desktop Composition" and "Run this program as an administrator" are selected. See if that helps. Also, make sure you have the latest compatibility patches / updates for Windows Vista, as well as the latest sound drivers.

• 1 month later...

i have the same problem but,with jk the music plays and loops up to a certain point,say 10 or 12 minutes ,after that the music stops.with mots,it only plays once or twice and thats all she wrote.and i have both games in compatbility mode running in vista.with jk i just load up a save game and the music continues,i cant say the same for mots.

I am not positive on how to fix this... it is a strange problem cause it does not happen to me at all... both my JK and MotS work flawlessly

I will do some research and try and find a fix for you guys...

in the mean time try getting the unoffical patch for JK and MotS over at http://www.jkhub.net and see if that helps... go under Projects in the top corner and look for Unofficial Patches or something like that its by ZeqMacaw, the unofficial patches fix a lot of things for JK and MotS like texture limits ect ect. See if that helps... if that does not I will keep looking for a fix

cheers :)

i have both patches installed already, and i have been using the JK enhanced for Both JK and MOTS. We've talked before Cougar. once i get a net connection at home i'm gonna head over to your site to play some old School JK matches

heh I remember you ;)

make sure you go to our new site in my signature :D

• 1 month later...

Archived