Home

When is it coming out???

Timmy Tucker

Its been quite some time now since this game was announced!

I realise that Free Radical are producing 2 other games at the moment, however i wonder if they are secretly producing SWB3 and are going to release it very quickly.

I do hope so.

Im sick of waiting now.

I want some official release information or something.

Bye.

Its been quite some time now since this game was announced!

I realise that Free Radical are producing 2 other games at the moment, however i wonder if they are secretly producing SWB3 and are going to release it very quickly.

I do hope so.

Im sick of waiting now.

I want some official release information or something.

Bye.

i hope they don't bring it out quickly, the longer they work on it, the better it'll. Remember they delat The Force Unleashed untill after the Christmas period to make it better, and not to rush to bring it out for Christmas.

The longer they take, the better it'll be, unless they're just lazy :xp:

DeathKnight is right that the longer they fix problems and improve the game play it'll be a better product in the end. I'd say late 2008 to mid 2009

SWBF3 also has nothing to loose though, and the longer they wait the better there competition will be like COD4.

Its weird though that as awfull as SWBF2 is it makes me want a SWBF3 more for some reason, normally i would stop with the series like Medal of Honor, but i have some blind faith, so i guess even the smallest imporvements would be welcome.

SWBF3 also has nothing to loose though, and the longer they wait the better there competition will be like COD4.

Its weird though that as awfull as SWBF2 is it makes me want a SWBF3 more for some reason, normally i would stop with the series like Medal of Honor, but i have some blind faith, so i guess even the smallest imporvements would be welcome.

BF3 will have competition thats for sure, but as you said if we have blind faith :xp: then hopefully they'll make us a blinding game that no-one whose a shooting genre fan can ignore let alone SW fans.

Well, if it comes out it should hold to the standards of next gen shooters (better graphics, more weapons and maps, downloadable content) it should be kinda like COD 4

if u can pik up weopens in COD4 (which i bet u can) it shouldent hav that or a jet troop could hav shotguns or machine guys or stuff

BF3 will have competition thats for sure, but as you said if we have blind faith :xp: then hopefully they'll make us a blinding game that no-one whose a shooting genre fan can ignore let alone SW fans.

The more competition they have, the better they need to make this game.

What maybe is new but i read it in an article about games is that they must improve off course from 32 to 64 players but maybe they can make such a good AI for the units controlled by the computer that they will join the battle too on both sides without being controlled manually off course, for example that the total number of units on the battlefield is 80 and the same would be especially cool when you got an spacebattle.

Better jedi fights, optionally backgroundmusic you prefer, different colors for the clones at each different planet and most of all beter graphics and details and this game may be one of the best games of its genre for when it comes out.

My expectations are huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this all belongs in another thread but I dont really care for bots and they are more of a problem when they have random god moments and pull a head shot, or their undying atraction to mines... instead of fixing bots i would rather have a solid game, becuase the bots were good enough for campaign but i dont want to see them online, because no matter what you do they are going to have flaws.

The units should be more flexible IMO, the unit could pick up other weapons, but it would receive a damage/ accuracy penalty because its not trained to use it

Mmmm.... (god i sound like i'm hungry :xp: ) I like this, but how much of a stat penalty? Also for sniper rifles, the range of it could be reduced for any unit who has it and not trained to use it.

The units should be more flexible IMO, the unit could pick up other weapons, but it would receive a damage/ accuracy penalty because its not trained to use it

Yes, but why would you swap guns when it isn't better then your standard equipment.

Indeed it would be nice to pick up a rocket launcher and abandone you own weapon but that is the only example that i would understand if you approach a tank.

Why pick up a sniper when you can choose it yourself too???

• 7 months later...
i hope they don't bring it out quickly, the longer they work on it, the better it'll. Remember they delat The Force Unleashed untill after the Christmas period to make it better, and not to rush to bring it out for Christmas.

The longer they take, the better it'll be, unless they're just lazy :xp:

came out officially on September 16th, 2008.

and its great, just beat the game. sad that the apprentice becomes one with the force =\

Archived