Home

spartans vs rc's

devildog13

saw a thread that mentioned spartans vs rc's and was gonna comment on it but some1 closed the thread :( anyway I think ppl missed the fact that originally the spartans were supposed to be deployed in squads when the spartan II project first came to be. a four man spartan squad vs a four man rc squad would definitely be an interesting fight and I think that whoever won would have have to be extremely dependent on luck and looking for one mistake that the others might make.

if u wanna talk about a 1o1 fight then think about master chief vs null before you think about the rc's. nulls have a lot more independence and initiative

[sorry, small darkred text on a gray background is really hard on the eyes!]

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
my bad about double reply comp went wak

Well now it's tripple posting, rofl. :xp: Use edit.

Personally I think if Commandos had all the weapons they could use at clone wars vs Spartans. Greeks would be pwnt. They had no ranged weapons to start with... then, they had no future tactics, which probably were way more effective than phalanx...

Good luck in predicting next time :p. Well but if it was one squad vs 300 spartans.. they might run out of ammo... then the stairs starts :) .

honestly i think it would really depend on the situation...both are really good at what they do...the only difference between Spartans and Clones is that Clones age faster cause of what the Kaminoans did with their genes...

They don't age fast after they've grown to full maturity, that was just a way to breed a large army very fast.

And Commandos would win, and they would win easily if I was playing them.

• 2 weeks later...
considering master chief recharges health without bacta, he wins if he gets that opportunity. however, with me controlling it'd probably be a double KO...and that would be SWEET

As far as I know, The chief only regenerates his shields, but I only have Halo 1, but then the Spartans and RC are fairly matched.

I wish the chief was in SSBB, which comes out this weekend! w00t! w00t!

As far as I know, The chief only regenerates his shields, but I only have Halo 1, but then the Spartans and RC are fairly matched.

I wish the chief was in SSBB, which comes out this weekend! w00t! w00t!

Yeah, Halo 2 and 3 don't have the health packs, just regeneration

First off I love Republic Commando, it was a game SW needed to have and need to continue.

Here is my opinion, Commandos operate as a team and MasterChief is the lone soldier (not good to hang around with). I personally like the Tom Clancy like gameplay. Now if it was a one on one, I would bet money on the Commando

Armaments:

Commando:Blaster, Grenade Launcher, Sniper rifle and a pistol. Then the optional fifth weapon. Flashbangs (love those), dentanators(?), the ECs, and those remote grenades. And all of the wonderful trap mines (limited to only how many barrels are around.

Masterchief: (Can only carry two weapons and eight grenades) I would say he would carry a battle rifle and a SMG.

Now already the Commando has more firepower than MasterChief. But wait MasterChief was trained since he was six. I do not know his age but I would say about 20 years. The Commado was trained for ten years and then gained another two years with the Clone Wars.

Now there is hand to hand combat, MC does the hit with whatever is in his hands. While the Commandos have that knife. Which does major damage to regular troops. So in hand to hand I would have to go for Commando, he can swing that knife faster than MC swings his weapon.

Now the COs weapons are electric (plasma like aspect with the electrons) so MCs shield will be drained quickly. And with a remote mine this fight would be over quickly. Now MCs weapons are projectile which are not that effective against shields, which means more shots and more exposure to the COs fire as well.

Honestly if MC had an advantage over a CO the CO will have enough firepower to keep MC at bay while he waits for his shields recharge.

it you seriously think a commando would win, then you haven't played much halo. The alien you fight fight in halo are like eight feet tall; were the aliens in commando[except for super battle droid] are five feet tall. and that weapon choice sucks also, If he has a sword then the commando is screwed, plus fire granades and other new crap from halo three.

also spartans were trained to work as a team, it just so happened that the spartan base on reach got pearl harbored.

I own Halo 1 and Halo 2 and beat both games about a dozen times each on legendary. I know all of the weapons and Aliens in those games.

And guess what, there is only one spartan in the games (I haven't read the books for I am not that addicted to the storyline of Halo) so there is no team and Masterchief is an individual fighter.

MC with a sword eh? I personally hate the sword but I know its capabilities and say that a sniper round to a head would end or some remote grenades. For Masterchief needs to get close and that would be difficult. Remember the Commandos also carry a grenade launcher that is almost like a rocket launcher vs Sword.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived