Home

New Weapons?

Sgt.Tim

True but all I am saying is to change the torch like a drill that does the same thing but look different. I just don't understand how you repair things by sparking them up. Should there be a engineer and a medic class or both put together?

New Weapons. Like poison darts, knife, sticky grenade, etc. Something new to the same old stuff.

SWBF2 already has a sticky grenade..nothing new about that. A Knife? Wow... didn't see that coming.

There are some mod maps that introduce some nice weapons. Battlefront Xtreme did a nice job with the weapons. I like the idea of the scope on an axis for zoom in and out.

Before they add weapons and new devices to work with.. they should fix the shot register.

• 4 weeks later...
Do you think they should change fire rate on any guns? In the SW cartoons the super battle droid charged up and fired or was that in commando....

Yeah they really need to make the fire rate lower, just like in the movies.

If you see the clones fiering they don't shoot like the have a machinegun, just one or 2 shots at a time.

But the dammage should be higher too then.

And the ammo must be unlimited, they need to make an overheating at every gun!

^ I agree

I would also like a melee option. Be able to hit an oppenent with the butt of you gun, flamethrowers for ARC's or special unit, different grenade types, airstrikes would be awesome. :D

Indeed Airstrikes would be awesome, or maybe better would be that a capitalship would use his powerfull gun to cause a mass explosion, at bf1 the snipers has something like this too with their recon droid!!!

Archived