Home

New Weapons?

Sgt.Tim

What if u only had one air strike per battle, it could be like the bonuses u buy for the Galatic Conquest, so u really have to time precisely when to use it. Its true that it could own to easily so... i dunno really, i like the idea, but i think it'll kill to easily, but with only maybe one per battle, perhaps it could work.

ok here are some actually good weapons that maybe added(I"m talking about my other post about knifes and stuff) Well we should a kind of mine that you can throw into a corner and it starts to follow anything that passes by. It is like in UT2004. Of course some new equipment things like grapple hooks and a kind of system to bring extar forces from orbit for something.

What if u only had one air strike per battle, it could be like the bonuses u buy for the Galatic Conquest, so u really have to time precisely when to use it. Its true that it could own to easily so... i dunno really, i like the idea, but i think it'll kill to easily, but with only maybe one per battle, perhaps it could work.

It is cool but indeed you own your opponent too easy.

But maybe it should only be added to a map when one side has the advantage of more vehicles, or were they have created such a huge map with so many vehicles that it could be easely used for battle because there are still enough vehicles then after the bombardement

• 1 month later...
New Weapons. Like poison darts, knife, sticky grenade, etc. Something new to the same old stuff.

I dont think sticky grenades and knifes or darts would go down to well. Maybe sticky grenades, and back to what you said about the fusion cutter, if they gave it the ability to slice into its enemys as well as thier vehicals

• 3 weeks later...
I agree with the Melee idea. It should be like the Mass Effect melee, if they get too close your character will automatically knock them back if your using primary fire.

no, not automatically otherwise that'd drive u nuts, i would want to chose when to use my melee attack, not the game. What if you were just about to kill a sniper but then an enemy unit came across ur path and u then 'automatically melee attack it, then the sniper u were about to kill kills u?

It would be especially annoying online.

Melee - Yes Automatic Melee - No

I don't think the melee would be a good idea, ever played Gears of War.....I want the orbital strike to return, except have a new class to use it similar to a sniper, but it would be called a scout instead...and the sniper would play more of a sniper role. The scout would sprint longer and had small stealthy-like weapons, like the Bothan spy and the strike would be its anti-vehicle/infantry weapon.

I don't think the melee would be a good idea, ever played Gears of War.....I want the orbital strike to return, except have a new class to use it similar to a sniper, but it would be called a scout instead...and the sniper would play more of a sniper role. The scout would sprint longer and had small stealthy-like weapons, like the Bothan spy and the strike would be its anti-vehicle/infantry weapon.

yeah but they can't add that many more units otherwise you'll have too many, and besides whats wrong with melee? Yes i have played Gears of War but u can make melee good and useful.

no, not automatically otherwise that'd drive u nuts, i would want to chose when to use my melee attack, not the game. What if you were just about to kill a sniper but then an enemy unit came across ur path and u then 'automatically melee attack it, then the sniper u were about to kill kills u?

It would be especially annoying online.

Melee - Yes Automatic Melee - No

Well it wouldn't matter if the melee was automatic or not, you still wouldn't kill the sniper because the guy that runs in front of you will block your shot.

Wait, are you familiar with the "Mass Effect style" melee? Because if you are, I'm surprised you would actually say that is annoying.

• 11 months later...
True but all I am saying is to change the torch like a drill that does the same thing but look different. I just don't understand how you repair things by sparking them up. Should there be a engineer and a medic class or both put together?

That is a good idea. Two seperate class specializing their own expertise. One medic and engineer in the battlefield ought to be implemented.

The question then arise is which weapon will each of them have? Both having the same shotguns or each having different kinds of shotguns?

• 1 year later...
Should there be a engineer and a medic class or both put together?

I know this is an old post, but that seems a good idea, have a separate medic class, with commando pistol, health and ammo packs, a something like a basic slow firing blaster rifle for a primary weapon (a bit like a sniper, but without a scope, and not as powerful) , and mines maybe.

it would be cool if you could use the fusion cutter as a knife, like in other warfare games; in renegade squadron, if you use the fusion cutter when right next to an enemy, it injures them.

Archived