Home

Favorite Star Wars Female Character

Rinku

Completely, I was very disappointed she only appeared in that first set of comics about the Great Hyperspace War (I've even forgotten the series name, I can't be that old :( )

Ever since I saw her in that comic, no other Star Wars female has been able to cut it for me. Zeltrons are, as always, an exception.

That guide does her justice, I tell ya. No, you aren't that old. It's little known. Look up the page, I'm sure with a bit of search you'll find it--especially if she's in it.

I've had bad short term memory problems ever since I could remember, dun worry about it.

Zeltrons, eh? Like that woman who faced down mace windu? Like Luxa? Not bad specimens if I do say so. Shaak Ti's species of humanoid is actually rather similar to Twi'Lek I noticed.

Okay, my favorite is definitely Mara Jade, this is because she is, I think, the first female Jedi of the NJO (New Jedi Order). Also any illustration of her give me a chill down my spine. But furthermore I really like her attitude. In an earlier forum I said that Bastila looks like my girlfriend, well she does, but Mara acts JUST LIKE HER. So really, it is a personal world connection to why I like Mara Jade.

If your girlfriend looks like Bastila, then you are a very lucky man! :thmbup1:

Imagine, having a real life version of Bastila all for yourself! :eek:

She definitely is one of my favorite female Star Wars characters along with Mira and Shaak Ti.

Okay, my favorite is definitely Mara Jade, this is because she is, I think, the first female Jedi of the NJO (New Jedi Order). Also any illustration of her give me a chill down my spine. But furthermore I really like her attitude. In an earlier forum I said that Bastila looks like my girlfriend, well she does, but Mara acts JUST LIKE HER. So really, it is a personal world connection to why I like Mara Jade.

You might give show of a pic--if she really does.

By the by: Just a precautionary, making such claims might invite other members to give you a hard time. I.E. "pics or it never happened" being most popular, or "no you don't because if you did you wouldn't be immature enough to brag about it". I've seen other forumites get pretty brutal.

I can definitely understand liking pics and jpegs (or whatever) of fantasy women. They certainly don't bitch and complain like real women, play ridiculous little games, never "let themselves go" so you'd have to worry how good looking/embarrassing they will be, and they don't eat all your food while you're out working or going to college.

Oh and they never complain about you going off and doing fun stuff on the weekends.

I can definitely understand liking pics and jpegs (or whatever) of fantasy women. They certainly don't bitch and complain like real women, play ridiculous little games, never "let themselves go" so you'd have to worry how good looking/embarrassing they will be, and they don't eat all your food while you're out working or going to college.

Oh and they never complain about you going off and doing fun stuff on the weekends.

lol That made my day! :jester1:

You sound just like Red!

• 3 weeks later...
Bump

OI!

But no, I have to say Kreia from KotOR II, and most of you are wondering why not pick someone hot like Aayla Secura or Bastila or etc etc, but that is because this thread is about our Favorites, and I really have to say, Kreia was the best characterized female IN THE ENTIRE STAR WARS WORLD.

EVAR.

She was just, awesome.

OI!

But no, I have to say Kreia from KotOR II, and most of you are wondering why not pick someone hot like Aayla Secura or Bastila or etc etc, but that is because this thread is about our Favorites, and I really have to say, Kreia was the best characterized female IN THE ENTIRE STAR WARS WORLD.

EVAR.

She was just, awesome.

Well, like Atton says: "She might have been really good looking when she was younger."

Hey, why not?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My favourite would be either Kreia (KotorII) or Juhani from the first one, i cant decide, i like both of them, they're both my favourite cuz Kreia's so dark and ominous. If she was real and here, she'd probably be at the psychiatric hospital or something (you know, without the powers). She also know's revans past.

And I like Juhani's accent, i thought it was pretty cool when she made those stones float while she was floating/meditating at the grove, and i like the good guys, and Juhani is loyal to the jedi order.

My choice is Brianna. Of course, I prefer the dark side version of her. She is much more appealing, dressed in her black leather attire, gloves and stockings. It would be in Lucus Arts best interest to include someone of her lineage in the upcoming Old Republic game. Brianna´s character was one of the strongest of the Sith Lords game. If someone related to her even plays a direct role in the dark side, I will be overjoyed.

My choice is Brianna. Of course, I prefer the dark side version of her. She is much more appealing, dressed in her black leather attire, gloves and stockings. It would be in Lucus Arts best interest to include someone of her lineage in the upcoming Old Republic game. Brianna´s character was one of the strongest of the Sith Lords game. If someone related to her even plays a direct role in the dark side, I will be overjoyed.

Is that you, or your alter ego talking?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived