Home

Paramedics < Scientologists

Prime

Wow.. people will make a religion out of anything these day. Seriously, what's next? Witchatology? Created by J.K. Rowling and worshipping Dumbledor? I've always thought Cruise was a certifiable nut job, and his behavior over the last few years have more than cemented that fact. I personaly am a devout Christian, and all I got to say is, I hope the place Satan has set aside for people like cruise and the other scientology freaks is exceptional hot.

@ Feenix, why do you hate people who aren't cristian like you? You are saying like that If you are cristian (or a follower of any other faith) you have a monopoly on the truth. But you really believe that there was somebody who walked on water etc... Think, please think about it.

What the hell was he trying to say? I really tried to understand it but he just droned on about nothing then he turned into Shatner part way through. Those bits where he laughed were the worst, it was as if he got verbal diahorrea then exploded. I'm not going to knock the religion, just want to poke fun at how Tom Cruise struggled to string sentences together.

That certainly was a completely substanceless vid, though I probably shouldn't have expected anything from a celebrity-endorsed religion.

I personaly am a devout Christian, and all I got to say is, I hope the place Satan has set aside for people like cruise and the other scientology freaks is exceptional hot.

"Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself?"

I'd been typing up a slew of mildly witty comments insulting your (archaic) views, but I'd rather not post them. It'll be much more satisfying to hold myself to a higher moral standard than you've demonstrated you're capable of having, holy bible aside. Between that and your baseless intolerance, you've done a better job at proving your religious views wrong than any amount of debating on my part would have. Kudos!

Well, I guess we can take good out of this video - you really do have freedom of religion. I don't really take issue with him believing what he wants to, or firmly believing in the truth of what it says. Its just kinda... creepy the way he's talking about it.

But, on the downside, I guess this wouldn't be a good time to start trying to forcibly convert people on LF to my Church of Bugs Bunny. Darn, I was so excited.

I personaly am a devout Christian, and all I got to say is, I hope the place Satan has set aside for people like cruise and the other scientology freaks is exceptional hot.

That's a little harsh. I'm a "devout Christian" as well, and while I believe that Christianity and what it teaches is true, Jesus did urge us to have a servant attitude toward others - and not to judge. ;)

What the hell is he talking about? Im serious! I could make out a thing he was talking about, its like he was nattering on about stuff using pre-defined scientology terms. Its like how politicians do when they are cornered and dont want to answer questions. O.o

The guy needs to be locked up.. and personally, Id rather spend a day with a Jehovah's Witness than a Scientologist. >.> Atleast JWs can talk to you rationally and explain things... These wierdos only claim you can only understand stuff if you read their books and join their cult.

I think Cruise had is brain removed and them wet-wired him with a tape recorder that just sits there and babbles when they push play with their secret Scientology Remote Control . hehe

Id rather spend a day with a Jehovah's Witness than a Scientologist. >.> Atleast JWs can talk to you rationally and explain things... These wierdos only claim you can only understand stuff if you read their books and join their cult.

I can agree to that. At least a JW has some basis in religion. I mean COME ON L. Ron Hubbard? I thought his religion was his practical joke on the religious.

This is really disturbing stuff! He babbles on and on without any point to it. However, I would be interested to see what got clipped out. I like Tom Cruise's movies, but he is a total whacko! I also can't believe that John Travolta is a Scientologist. He just seems to smart for that.

This is really disturbing stuff! He babbles on and on without any point to it. However, I would be interested to see what got clipped out. I like Tom Cruise's movies, but he is a total whacko! I also can't believe that John Travolta is a Scientologist. He just seems to smart for that.

Well, I fear the clips would be more of the same. As for Travolta, I guess he didn't win that Oscar for nothing. ;)

Archived