Home

Huge MSN conversation...

Fealiks

I was on MSN a minute ago when I got added to a conversation with over 9000 people in it, none of whom i had on my contact list, so i was really confused. After much cybering and A/S/Ling, I found out that one of the people was ET Warrior from LF.... K-jo is the only person from here on my contact list so im thinking it might be him (but he wasnt in the conversation so I'm not too sure)...

So was this an amazing coincidence or what? What do you have to say for yourself K-jo?

I'm comparing the sig to the blade of a samurai sword as it's in its final stage of heating, just before all the billowing steam and whatnot. Highly cool, in other words... ;)

Except for zounds, which means...

Zounds (zown-dzs) old elvish Being the sudden observation of a Ray Jones type personality crashing the reception and breathing all over your hot sister.

:max: Ray? I thought we'd covered this...

I'm comparing the sig to the blade of a samurai sword as it's in its final stage of heating, just before all the billowing steam and whatnot. Highly cool, in other words... ;)

That's good because I was going for that effect (well, I was experimenting and it looked kind of like the blade of a samurai sword as it's in its final stage of heating, just before all the billowing steam and whatnot, so I continued that effect with some other experimental tweaking)

:)

Gah, Standard Photoshop Lens Flares are so 2006...

I know, but I think it still looks good. That is, when you try not to look at all the other crap out there with the same lens flare... oh well though, I'm not really into using photoshop for shopping photos and graphic design (much). I'm more of a painter.

What was cool n 2006 resonates in even years and is remanifested when the final digit is repeated.

:max: Right-o. So, we can taste the effectiveness of len flares in 2008, but we must wait until 2016 to fully appreciate to meaning of this art. This means that the meaning of the sig is time-dependant, and like a three-dimensional sculpture which changes meaning when viewed from different directions, its relevance also depends on the time period from which it is being contemplated.

Painter? I think not...

;)

Archived