Home

Things to do when bored at work...

Negative Sun

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Read a newspaper, computer magazines, or a book. Write blog entries. Write fics. Work on my next Jolee story. Walk around the office chatting with the opticians. Phone people for various things. Plan home meals and chores. Practice some taekwondo moves at low power. Read over the skits I'm directing for our church youth group. If I bring my laptop, sometimes game. If I get a smartphone, probably will add in email to to that list. Have I mentioned I hate being bored?

I work in a warehouse now, so there isn't any time for boredom =( i really need to get back into office work or go get another college degree...or both.

here's a tip for those of you considering suggesting throwing sharpened pencils up at waffleboard ceilings: it really hurts if you get a bad ricochet. you could shoot your eye out! sure is cool when they stick into the ceiling, tho.

My boss is cool so he lets me listen to my iPod or use messenger when I'm on breaks

you should be allowed to use your ipod anyway on a break. ^_^

i stand around and talk or find some more work. usually when it's dead slow, i mess around with digital cameras. :)

I surf Wikipedia for information that seems interesting, but which I don't really gain from knowing about. That site has got to be the ultimate resource for procrastinating in such a way that it actually seems like time well spent.
On Wikipedia I like to find Jesus. You click random page and then see how many links it takes you to find Jesus. My friend has the record with 6 clicks.

you should be allowed to use your ipod anyway on a break. ^_^

i stand around and talk or find some more work. usually when it's dead slow, i mess around with digital cameras. :)

I meant that I used my iPod all the time, including during work :p

I only use messenger on breaks or surf the web

On Wikipedia I like to find Jesus. You click random page and then see how many links it takes you to find Jesus. My friend has the record with 6 clicks.

Just tried it. Got it in 2 clicks at first try. Lucky me, random page was "Apostolic vicariate". :p

Got Hitler in 5 clicks in 2 tries.

When I get bored, as a caddy in golf, I drag the bag and it marks up the fairway, and since the person I caddy for is part of the board of directors at the country club, he doesn't care... half the time he lets me play golf with him and his colleges, if they play skins I usually get extra moola $$$.

Archived