Home

News of v0.1.1 Needs to Be Posted!!

razorace

Well, 0.1.1 was originally meant to be more of a beta for forum goers but its turned into much more than that (though the next version my not be too far off). Yeah we probably should update our other pages, maybe even delete the 0.1.0 links ;) I could use access to these pages as well. :p

its an official version, like all version deserves a release even its buggy, hell its less buggy then the other versions so why not a proper release, i bet people will love a taste of this for as we need to make people forget about the "older" versions cause their so terrible :D but if the 0.1.2 is coming soon then there might be little point but at least replace the 0.1.0 links to a 0.1.1 link, get people use to the new features. It took me some getting use to :)

NEVAH!!! OJP IS MINE, ALL MINE!

But seriously, I wanted to msg you on MSN but you aren't around

I can't add you and the others if your group isn't set to allow mods to be added. Or at least that's what moddb tells me

Can you recheck to make sure the settings allows for the group to be added to a mod development project?

UDM, how do I change the permissions for the Mod itself? I can't seem to be able to allow DD to post news. I just don't see a permissions option!

Also, what the heck is the Rank of the Statistics box stand for? According to that, we're at 20 of 4000+! We're even ahead of MB2. Weird.

UDM, how do I change the permissions for the Mod itself? I can't seem to be able to allow DD to post news. I just don't see a permissions option!

Also, what the heck is the Rank of the Statistics box stand for? According to that, we're at 20 of 4000+! We're even ahead of MB2. Weird.

Wow!

That's fully sick!!

Good work!

May I ask which version is the latest uploaded one of v0.1.1?

http://files.filefront.com/InstallOJPEnhancedexe/;9327697;/fileinfo.html is the latest I found by DarthDie. (Which is v0.1.1 but they forgot to edit it in the installer?)

But I don't know if there's a more recent compiled installer. (Hence the question).

Because I don't know about you. But the ''official'' links always seem to be at least 5 versions out of date lol.

So, another thing. The moddb page now has news up v0.1.1, but it doesn't have a download link. There probably should be a download link too. :)

Are we trying to funnel traffic to a specific download site or should it just point to whatever?

I just said it was at the for now so they become familar with the forums and ..because.. I tested the linked version just after I got done writing it and there was a few issues with the linked version and I didnt have time to organize a new build or fixed version. I still havent had much time :( Its a problem with the installer I believe and my 'create an installer" hasnt worked since I switched computers. Somebody with a working one may have to replace it with an installer that has no menu bugs.

Personally I'm afraid of a bad review from people that are too dense/too hyperactive to sit down and read the manual or ask questions on how to play. Standard users go ingame, notice that they die a lot and then they go back to base or whatever they've been playing before this to seek refuge, lol.

The release information just needs to be made a bit more clear/easier to understand, my friends and I got the release from the "New temporary beta release." post which does not say anywhere within the post which version it was from what could see. And then when you download it the installer says "v0.0.9v" or something along those lines, however I am guessing the installer was just not updated and this is actually v0.1.1. Also again posted in razorace's post saying v0.1.1 and has a different .pk3 file listed along with the enhanced link.

Which one am I getting here? it's a little confusing with multiple posts saying this is the new version. Also, is that .pk3 file linked in razorace's post the latest? I noticed with that one I am hearing a DP meter low indication noise, where the default one from the install does not do this, is this correct?

A little help would be appreciated. Some friends and I are coming back to play JK3 and this is by far the best saber dueling mod we have come across, good work to all.

Personally I'm afraid of a bad review from people that are too dense/too hyperactive to sit down and read the manual or ask questions on how to play. Standard users go ingame, notice that they die a lot and then they go back to base or whatever they've been playing before this to seek refuge, lol.

i wouldn't be to afraid of that. The reviewers do read the readme's and any notes you add in the email, and in the past they have always said very good things about the OJP stuff weave sent their way. Plus i look at it as alot of free publicity.

I don't think this should be delayed for bug fixes. We just need a unified installer that doesn't screw up the menu files.

Give me a few more weeks, I'll try to get the main menu and HUD up and running asap. I'm working my ass off here already, at least let me commit the new HUD on the JK3's Filefront release too so that the past few weeks of work won't go to waste yet :p

Archived