Home

Eve of Redemption (SP)

Mercenary

A mercenary was hired by the Imperial Remnant to seek out who was bartering sensitive data of their operations to the New Republic. The mercenary was successful in discovering the identity of the trader but has dishonored his agreement with the Remnant by making new demands in an attempt to extort a greater sum. Negotiations broke off and, fearing he is now targeted for termination, the mercenary fled into the sewers of Coruscant to hide. Taryk Kron, a surviving reborn from the battle on Bespin, is sent into the sewers to find the mercenary and recover the data containing the identity of the trader.

screen002ji0.th.jpg

screen003yt5.th.jpg

Special Features:

- All map textures are custom made

- New roq videos (4 and counting)

- Discovering secret areas increases force power

more details to follow...

how close to finito is this?

The cutscenes need to be done. The voice actors should be submitting their sound files soon. Realize that I'm at their mercy when it comes to getting this part done. I have a lot of little things to adjust and some final testing of my own. Once everything is put together the project will go into beta testing and I'd say that could be 2 to 3 weeks away.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The project has been released today. A big thanks to Darth G and map-craft.com for hosting it.

If you're a map-craft member you can login and get more details and download the file here:

EDIT: old file has been removed

The direct link to the file is:

EDIT: old file has been removed

• 1 month later...

It's certainly one of the hardest jumps in SP ever, but very well achievable. During the beta testing I did it numerous times and while my failure rate stayed at something like 50%, it still means I made it every other time consistently. If you are failing it every time, it simply means you are missing something, like Mercenary said. Fortunately the setting of that puzzle is pretty simple so it should be easy enough to try everything possible.

• 5 months later...

Thanks for your continued support :thumbsup:

I haven't done any more JK modding since the release of this project. I have considered remaking levels from classic Star Wars games and remaking my JK2 project for JA but it hasn't gone further than that. I have no plans to undertake any project right now but I'm open to suggestions and requests.

• 3 months later...

Archived