Home

Charecter for Prison Break

mattyvirgo

I myself mostly use Juhani, Mission, or Jolee.

Juhani is the best, I think, but hers is not completely humourous. However, the fact she can keep any items equiped on her before, and that she can use her Force Stealth (Or whatever is the correct name) makes her a good member for that.

Juhani is definatly the easiest cause she gets to keep whatever she had equipped before the mission. She would be the best choice. And Jolees story is quite humerous. Dont think I've never used Canderous whats his rescue like?

I tend to use Mission because that just seems to be her kind of thing... picking locks, stealing guns and grenades (not to mention a very stupid sith guards key card)...yup thats definatly Mission. That and It always gives me a chuckle to see those supposedly "big bad sith conquerers of the galaxy" get there arses kicked by an unarmed, 14 year old twilek girl. :D

Mission and Jolee Definitely the most fun. Juhani easiest, but kinda boring. I mean, she forgot to bring a cardboard box. As we know it, a cardboard box is THE BEST WAY TO HIDE YOURSELF IN AN ENEMY BASE AS DONE BY ELITE SPECIAL OPS. Things we learn from Solid Snake.

Candy/HK is just that, shoot 'em all until youg et there.

Well, Candy woke up at the sick bay, and basically blasted his way thru the level.

I mainly use Canderous for the prison break because he can basically keep all of his equipment (heavy armor, weapons, ect.) on him, and he has those regenerating implants, with could help a lot.

The more humorous characters would probably be Jolee. I personally haven't used Juhani because I really don't like her character that much.

T3 prison break? Maybe I should try that again.

I hope he did not tattoo the blueprint of the whole prison on his back panel...

:lol: That made me laugh. :lol:

It seems people using Mission are very few here... Well, I personally always use her. That's just lots of fun I don't want to miss.

First you wait for the Sith Guard being far enough in the corridor, then you run to get a Stealth Unit, you sneak behind him and take him down in one hit with twin vibroblades (Sneak Attack just rocks). You just repeat this with the two techs, and the funniest part, you use the Rodian's device to release the mad Rodians. You wait for the Sith Guards to exterminate them, and then you launch the anti-riot function to gaze the Guards :]

Then stealth mode, droid hacking, techs slaughter, and PC release. Quick and great.

Yeah, I normally go with Mission or Jolee, just to see them antagonizing the guards, heh. I don't like T3 very much on this part since, IIRC, you have to solve some boring equations before starting the fight.

Mission and Jolee Definitely the most fun. Juhani easiest, but kinda boring. I mean, she forgot to bring a cardboard box. As we know it, a cardboard box is THE BEST WAY TO HIDE YOURSELF IN AN ENEMY BASE AS DONE BY ELITE SPECIAL OPS. Things we learn from Solid Snake.

:lol::nod:

• 2 weeks later...

I always just equip Juhani with my best gear before initiating the Leviathan encounter, use her to kill all the guards, then unequip Revan's gear and spring the Player Character. I never liked dealing with unarmed charcters when I could get a fully armed Jedi infiltrator. Granted the other ways (not that I have tried them) must be fun, but I like to get throught the Leviathan as fast as I can so I get to see the unmasking cutscene.

-Bearer of the Krijinai.

• 2 weeks later...

The first time I did it with Canderous I didn't notice the "Patient Gear" box and did the whole section naked and weaponless. It was only once I noticed his equipment wasn't with the rest of the characters' that I went back and looked for it. Though admittedly, I had more fun doing it weaponless than I would have doing it as just a straight up shooting section.

• 3 months later...

Usually I go with Canderous or HK-47.

When Canderous woke up without his armor it immediately looked familiar and I kept saying things like "Ahi ahm de terminatah" as I walked around. I honestly thought that it was ridiculously unfair that he gets all his weapons just sitting right next to him. Where's the logic in keeping weapons and stuff in a medical bay?

But the dialogue in Jolee's breakout is much better. :D

So true, but having the whole revalation scene with Jolee in his sock suspenders is just too much for me. I mean that scene's supposed to be all serious and here I am cracking up over Jolee's undies. :lol:

Archived