Home

problem with the enhanced version

setlec

Hi i've reinstalled today JKA and i saw that your Mod is highly promissing... so i've wanted to try it... i've installed your enhaced one but it seems that he mess up with the normal game compaign (maybe i shouldn't play the normal with the mod loaded)... so any advice about how to use or install it? should i use the JKA update first?

sorry to make borring questions...

cheers

PS: why don't you grab the q3 source code or the ioquake source code and make a StarWars like JK enhaced game instead of making mod?

ok, so those are the symptom in the SP normal missions i've some graphics bugs like the cinematics are some skipped but their audio is running but graphically i'm in the mission while in the mission i can't complete the objectives.... Maybe if i had any software that could record the ingame screen and sound i could post it to you....

i'm noob programmer (just started learning C++) if i could help some how let me know...

You have to change g_minexplevel, not the force point in the advanced menu. I'm actually making some changes to the main menu to include cvars like g_minexplevel, so that it's more friendly for users who aren't good with changing cvars in the console

Archived