Home

(K1) Dantooine expansion

Darth Payne

hey steam i was wondering if you could give us a progress update with this mod its beeen a while now since anything more was sauid about it!!

murdrax, this is a 'bump' post, we do not allow 'bumps' here unless you are the person doing the request and they are posting an update, next time PM the person doing the project instead to ask these kinds of questions, then they can post an update for all the world to see. Thanks. -RH

Yeah I've got a couple of modules half set up, I'm reusing the Sandral grounds and estate as a hotel where there's Mandalorians and others people, there wasn't really any obvious places in other modules to get there so I've put a new swoop bike outside the Jedi Enclave near the bint who lost her droid and the mechanic guy to get there.

Inside the hotel, after completing a few side quests, there'll be a basement, which is the Ruins module, where there'll be either a Jedi or Sith training area - I haven't decided which one yet.

I'm also not sure where to have a new crystal cave so I'm contemplating having containers in the training area that are full of crystals that the Jedi or Sith have taken from the existing cave and I'll make some new crystals for that.

Anyway I haven't got too far as I've been working on getting the bugs out of another mod and work has been real hectic lately so I haven't had much free time.

--Stream

Well I was thinking there could be the remnants of another jedi academy, because on http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Dantooine there is a thing saying about how there were remnants of another academy found and then there could be like Rakatan people in this temple place undergorund... Re-using the Korriban Academy, then going into a crystal cave at the other end... The Rakatans can be jedi's and there can be Selkath slaves and such, with the Rakatan droids and everything. Just another idea.

but making a ''secret sith order'' to dantooine seems a little too much..

it sounds kinda funny :D (no offence)

but i would agree whit murdrax to make a czerka corporation of some sort to the dantooine system that are kinda the so called bosses of Azkul or something like that.. :D and if you would like to have siths in dantooine it would seem more better if they had a story like maeby they were in the strike team to destroy and capture the jedis from dantooine when malak was in command..

and malak left them there when they got wounded or they were lost during battle somewhere in the fields and finally desided to remain there.. :D and didnt make more apprentices but remained hiding and planing a bigger strike later later !!!! xD

Archived