Home

Desperate Need of Help

FISblood

:flamethro:bounfire2 Ha ha! Flamed! :p Install it into the gamedata folder or usually where ever the installer directs you to. If you dont know where the game data folder is, the path way is usually: My computer->C:drive->program files->lucas arts->Jedi Academy->game data. ALot of smaller mods are installed to teh base folder in teh game data folder but this one is a total conversion so it has its own folder in the gamedata folder.

Thanks a lot :), two questions however:

Will I still be able to play the regular version of JA?

And will someone teach me how to use it lol :xp:

EDIT: I installed the folder to the gamedata folder, but nothing changed when I started up the game, and there was nothing new in the mod section of the main menu either. There was also a file in the new folder called "runojpenhanced" so I double clicked it but all that happens is a little black box appears for about a tenth of a second then disappears. :( please help me. :explode:

Thanks a lot :), two questions however:

Will I still be able to play the regular version of JA?

And will someone teach me how to use it lol :xp:

EDIT: I installed the folder to the gamedata folder, but nothing changed when I started up the game, and there was nothing new in the mod section of the main menu either. There was also a file in the new folder called "runojpenhanced" so I double clicked it but all that happens is a little black box appears for about a tenth of a second then disappears. :( please help me. :explode:

The runojpenhanced was in your enhanced folder? Make sure thats actually in your gamedata folder becuase that is your .bat file and it points to what folder your trying to start up and when its there double click on it to start OJP. If an OJP desktop icon is on yoru desk top already, it may point to it. |If not, right click on your runojpenhanced .bat and choose create shortcut. |Then put the new shortcut on your desktop so you can start it easier. If none of taht works...I have no idea :p

Hey! I got it to work, I found the problem: Instead of the files going straight in that folder, it made a second gamedata folder WITHIN the gamedata folder. Only problem is the only server that had people on it, (bots actually) said I couldn't actually join the battle because I need to "update my dll files which can be found at the forum". But I haven't found them here, where can I find them? Also when i was watching a very entertaining and exciting battle between two bots on spectator mode, it kicked me for an error called something like Bad animation #4583 or something. (I guessed on the number. :xp:

Archived