Home

Heath Ledger found dead.

IG-64

According to the New York Times, Ledger was found naked and unconscious with pills strewn all around him in an apartment owned by actress Mary-Kate Olsen.
What the hell?

I'm not a fan of him by any means, but this is sad for his wife and daughter. Should have stayed away from those pills though.

What the hell?

I'm not a fan of him by any means, but this is sad for his wife and daughter. Should have stayed away from those pills though.

I just heard on Fox that that was a false report, and that it wasn't owned by mary-kate olsen. I also heard that cops apparently said that the death was accidental. Though that reports sounding iffy too.

I was at rehearsal when my friend's father texted her to let her know.

All it said was: "Heath Ledger is dead."

We were in disbelief, but we're all actors and the Director actually insisted that she called him to get details. I'm still in shock.

It's such a surprise... and just so sad...

Doesn't change my life at all. I mean, yeah that sucks, he was a good actor...but I just think about all the other people out there that die that don't necessarily affect my life...and he falls in that category.

But anyways, rest in peace mayn. You kicked ass in Brokeback.

that sucks. he was rising up in fame and then this. :(

maybe the role took a big toll on him. i heard he locked himself in a hotel room for a month to prepare for the Joker, and he had trouble sleeping afterwards.

they prolly won't reshoot any scenes as most of the filming is prolly done already.

"WTF" comes to mind simply because this is the most random death I've seen in years. I was starting to love Ledger for being the Joker and he was getting major attention, too - the new Batman movie would have shot him across the world. And out of nowhere, I see Heath Ledger is Dead on Digg. What the ****?

I think The Dark Knight is in post-production now, so it should turn out okay, perhaps with a dedication to Ledger. It's going to send up chills up my spine everytime I see the Joker on screen now - the death has only multiplied the new Joker's scariness.

Just how demonic the Joker is portrayed he couldn't shake the feeling of how demonic the role was and he had to take 2 ambian(sp?) to get 1 hour of sleep because he couldn't shake the feeling

As hard as I try not to, I can't believe that as anything other than a subliminal publicity statement. Because if that's true, The Dark Knight is going to be way cooler than I had thought.

Archived