Home

Just Curiouse

Seph

Rap from the last 3 years. Any country music in general. Pretty boy rock bands that have whiny voices (namely Fallout Boy). Southern ballards from the 70's... Other than that I could listen to rock, classical, southern rock, metal, bagpipes, anything.

Country, punk rock (especially bull**** like Fallout Boy, Greenday, and Sum 41), death/goth metal, emo rock, weird 80s rock, pop, and I think that's about it.

I like some classic rock (The Beatles, Jimi Hendrix, Lynyrd Skynyrd), and I mostly listen to alternative rock (Incubus and RHCP FTW). Coldplay I like as well, and I have an odd attraction to the Bourne movie soundtracks - techno/electronic/rock perhaps? Radiohead is tight, and Nirvana rocks too.

And I for some reason can stand rap. Something about listening to "This is Why I'm Hot" while driving around with the bass on the highest setting is oddly satisfying. Rap isn't what I listen to, but I do listen to rap every once in a while, if you get what I'm saying.

Oh, and reggaeton is pure kickass.

I can stand classical and jazz, but I don't listen to them, and they don't bother me at all.

:p

Now that I have told you all my life story, I shall exit.

- PR-0927

I'm annoyed by boy bands like n'sync and backstreet boys. For a while one of their songs was often being played at my work, but I survived it by thinking of Weird Al's parody(the song about Ebay).

So there's another case of Weird Al making something aweful into something awesome. :)

Archived