Home

Heath Ledger R.I.P.

Hayden Kered

From my post in the Swamp:

"WTF" comes to mind simply because this is the most random death I've seen in years. I was starting to love Ledger for being the Joker and he was getting major attention, too - the new Batman movie would have shot him across the world. And out of nowhere, I see Heath Ledger is Dead on Digg. What the ****?

I think The Dark Knight is in post-production now, so it should turn out okay, perhaps with a dedication to Ledger. It's going to send up chills up my spine everytime I see the Joker on screen now - the death has only multiplied the new Joker's scariness.

I'm not really surprised. Apparently, his role as the Joker had taken a toll on him emotionally as well as screwing with his sleep habits, normal sleeping pills weren't enough to get him to sleep, he was taking higher than the recommended dose. Probably took a few too many.

So young. He hadn't really lived yet. From what I heard they are not ruling it suicide considering that there was no note and as someone had mentioned before the pills weren't scattered around. We may find out more.

RIP Heath Ledger. You were great actor. I remember you well in The Patriot.

I'll always remember the movie "A Knight's Tale", which is one of my favorites and how good he portrayed the main character, R.I.P. Heath Ledger

Yeah, I loved "A Knights Tale". I couldn't believe it at first. What a shame. Seeing him in "The Dark Knight" will be weird. R.I.P. Heath Ledger.

It's crazy how his death resembles Brandon Lee's...RIP dude.

Someone told me that the Westboro Baptist Church were going to picket his funeral, I didn't believe it at first, but it's true...Click here (WARNING: do not click this if you are easily offended, it contains some very strong language and is derogatory towards Heath Ledger)

If they do show up I hope they get shot, those people are sick, leave him and his family alone!

Someone told me that the Westboro Baptist Church were going to picket his funeral

I hope the funeral is in Australia so these morons cannot disrupt it. They make me very proud to call myself a Baptist. /major sarcasm.

My thoughts and prayers with Heath’s friends and family during this time. My prayers are also with the morons of Westboro Baptist Church to get a clue.

I only found out about this during my school's musical rehearsal earlier tonight. Another one bites the dust. First Steve Irwen,

then Mara Jade

, now him; Who next?

It will be very odd to see The Dark Knight later this year, knowing that the principle villian passed away.

Archived