Home

[FIN][Songfic] Star Wars Legacy: In Her Eyes...

SkywalkerRules

I just wanted to put this out for everyone. Hope you all like it! I don't own the lyrics... only Josh Groban does. I don't own Star Wars Legacy either. :)

Your comments can go here.

In Her Eyes...

Lyna walked through the summer green grassland on Dantooine. Her white dress and long blonde hair gently flowed with the warm breeze. She smiled, as two birds flew together in the clear blue sky.

Suddenly, Lyna turned, and saw Cade Skywalker, coming from the opposite direction. He grinned. "Isn't it hot to you out here with that dress?" he asked.

The young woman shook her head slowly, and came close to him. "No. Not at all." She looked up at his green eyes, and smiled.

Cade looked back at Lyna's blue eyes. He was lost in thought of her. "Even if I'm trapped by the Light and Dark Side of the Force... she's always been there for me, no matter what I've done. I'm truly grateful to have someone like Lyna..." Cade thought to himself.

She stares through my shadow

She sees something more

Believes there's a light in me

She is sure

And her truth makes me stronger

Does she realize

I awake every morning

With her strength by my side

Lyna placed a gentle hand on his face, and kissed him. Then she looked into his eyes again. "Cade? Are you all right?" Her eyes looked concerned, as she stared at him in awe.

Cade shot a grin at her. Then answered, "Yeah. I'm all right."

"If something ever happens, Cade... remember this: You're always a hero to me. No matter what others think. I care for you. Don't forget who you are." She embraced him, and closed her eyes.

As they hugged, Cade thought about what Lyna said. In his mind, he thought that he was only man, not a hero...

I am not a hero

I am not an angel

I am just a man

Man who's trying to love her

Unlike any other

In her eyes I am

Cade and Lyna began to walk through the grassland again. They held each others hands and grinned, looking down. Both young Jedi wondered... was there hope for the future? For the Galaxy? But if the Sith stood in their way... Cade and Lyna would always be there for each other.

"Lyna, I just want to thank you for being there for me. I'd give up everything but to be with you. I love you. And I want you here with me... always. And I'll always be there for you."

The young blonde woman turned, and looked up at him. Then she gave him a warm, reassuring smile. "Thank you, Cade. And you're welcome. I feel that sometimes the Dark Side tries to grip you. But as for me... I won't let that happen. I love you too."

This world keeps on spinning

Only she steals my heart

She's my inspiration

She's my northern star

I don't count my possession

All I call mine

I will give her completely

To the end of all time

"Being a Skywalker can sure be tough at times... but sometimes I wonder... should we accept our legacy? Even if we want to or not?" Cade asked.

They came to a stop. Lyna thought about that question. She turned, and looked up at him. "Whatever your heart tells you... I'm sure you'll make the right choice. But if it doesn't work for you... keep up the good fight."

Cade grinned. "Yeah, well... my fights have been with nothing but my past, the Dark Side, and the Sith."

"Then never give up. Keep fighting them until you reach for the stars. I believe in you, Cade," Lyna replied.

I am not a hero

I am not an angel

I am just a man

Unlike any other

In her eyes I am

They sat down on the grass, looking up at the sky. Everything's been crazy, ever since the Sith Order ruled the Galaxy. But if they were going to bring it down... somehow... just somehow... Cade and Lyna would figure out a way to bring the Sith Order to an end.

Cade glanced at Lyna. As she watched the clouds go by, he thought of her eyes. They twinkled like the stars... always looked happy and sad... and never gave up hope. Her eyes were also clear as the blue sky itself...

In her eyes I see the sky and all I'll ever need

In her eyes time passes by and she is with me

Lyna turned to Cade, and laughed. Then through her soft-spoken voice, she said, "C'mon. Let's go back inside. You look tired." They both stood up. As they walked back to the small house, Lyna asked, "Why are you always looking at me like that? You seem... concerned."

Cade stopped, and held her close. "Because no one ever sees me as a hero. Just a bounty hunter or a tool... but you... you always thought of me as a hero. I'm grateful. I've always thought of myself as just an ordinary man. But with your eyes... there's so much more."

After saying this, they kissed with tender. The sun shone bright as ever, and the wind blew rapidly around the summer green grassland of Dantooine.

I am not a hero

I am not an angel

I am just a man

Unlike any other

In her eyes I am

In her eyes I am

Archived