Home

HELP!!!

Sion2oo6

Plz i need some help!!!!!! getting frustrated ..... i was told to make a macro to move things around a lil faster.... did as i was told but the things wont move....

also i'm stuck in lvl 54 and cant get anymore points higher than 700 +/ -

any ideas? thanks

go to dantooine, northwest just outside the abandoned rebel base. kill everything in sight, leave no survivors until you are cl90. only then will your journey towards the dark side be complete.

as far as the macro, just sell your stuff at the bazaar, what good is it going to do you in levelling if you can't use it?

/move furniture up/down/forward/back 1-1000

The OP is referring to grinding. I'm sure he'll find that tip good as well.

Sion2oo6, here's a tip, speaking as a fellow player, for the past 4.5 years. Macros are good if they streamline whatever you're doing, but DO NOT use AFK macros! This is a BANNABLE offense (admittedly, rarely enforced).

I caught one of my PA members AFK grinding. When I saw him again I enforce him of his transgression and he never AFK grinded again.

Also, stop by Eisley cantina and pick up an XP, Kinetic (if you're grinding creatures, Energy if you're fighting NPCs), and Go with the Flow buffs. It's a good grinding buff template. It allows for more xp, more protection (especially if you aren't using Primus (top of the line) armor, and allows you to move faster both on foot and vehicle.

I hope that helps.

Archived