Home

Mass Effect SexBox

Prime

What the hell?

Young people can't distinguish between real life relationships and digital relationships.
Can't help but ask if anyone but me has shagged a blue alien in real life lately?

Only if you have a real understanding and dedicated GF/BF/Husband/Wife. :xp: -RH

@ Aash, that was a joke :xp: however true...

And as for pac/ms pacman I was referring to gobbling up all that yummy white stuff and chomping the occasional cherry.

@ Herbie, *raises hand*

you see, she just made it across the border and caught her dress on the barbed wire fence so she was really cold

....caught her dress on the barbed wire fence so she was really cold

glad you spelled that out, almost thought you were one of those corpse ****ers for a second. ;):D Seriously though, at least our kindly feminazi misanthrope had enough self respect to apologize later, which is more than one can reasonably expect from that type. And, frankly, FOX news didn't put her in a spot unless you know that forced/tricked her to do that segment after she deferred. It was mutual miscreantism, she got to plug a book and they got an on air "expert" talking head (who clearly didn't know what she was talking about. How precocious. :rolleyes: )

FOX News, now there's an oxymoron if I've EVER heard one.

Sure, Microsoft seems upset by this unwarranted, misrepresented and utterly ignorant attack on MassEffect, however, the sales are sure to double now.

Nothin' like a little free publicity.

Kids rushing out all over tryin' to acquire MassEffect so they can sneak and have video game sex thereby stunting their growth and growing hair in their palms...

What kind of cock-a-maymie crap is that?

I'll tell ya what it is. It's a group of very ignorant gamer-haters that thought they had found a platform to speak out on and get some TV coverage. Nothing more.

As you could see, no one really knew anything about this game or any game for that matter. There's more sexual content in commercials that are on after school than in this game.

Also, in order to actually have the opportunity for "the" sexual encounter, you'd have to create a relationship, nurture it and and follow a path that only an adult would understand. That's the brilliance of this Bioware team, they knew what they were doing.

I don't have kids, so I'll not attempt to force any views on you parents out there, however, I didn't see ANYTHING in this game that would warrant me not letting older children play this game.

Let me put it another way.

If your children are able to watch the channel that this news report is on, then they can play MassEffect.

By the way, didn't Captain Kirk have sex with a green alien on StarTrek in the 70's?

That was on TV, right?

...nevermind

What the hell? Can't help but ask if anyone but me has shagged a blue alien in real life lately?

Yes but I suspect she is not a "natural blue" and leaves my hardware blue for the rest of the week. :)

Well, Just want to know if there are any transcript on this specific show. hehe...

Fox Noise: We distort, you comply.

Just another example of Old Media putting down New Media. Newspapers did it to Radio, radio did it to television, television did it to the internet, and now TV's still doing it to video games. Eventually they'll have to recognize video games and the internet as valid means of expression.

Archived