Home

Full Kotor mods

Light_Jigi

Hello I will try to copy all kotor maps and make them avalable for jedi academy. But there is a problem i havent got kotor so i nead someone to help me, i nead exact screenshots of the Ebon Hawk and all things inside it, every room every wall and all. if jou interested plese post.

ahh just give me the screenshots and sounds of the ebon hawk please.

Someone did make an Ebon Hawk map before. But from my understanding it was badly mapped and textured

Plus maybe you should offer something for the photographer. Like a room outside the Ebon Hawk that you would be able to enter. Because he/she might want to wet their beak a little

• 2 weeks later...
SO???

Light Jigi your not speaking clearly and your not giving us any information. Like you mentioned your going to create Dantoonie well tell us what your basing it on. Is it going to be a single player map or multiplayer. How big is it going to be. What kind of help you need (Coders, Mappers, Textures) You need to give some of this stuff before people will volunteer for help

Also I think someone should move this to JA mapping. Since this is not a good place to put this.

Archived