Home

Just dropping in to say hey

RpTheHotrod

Been awhile, guys!

I just wanted to drop in and see how the ole Swamp was doing. I hope everyone is doing well. Life is pretty busy for me nowadays...hardly time for a lot of online stuff other than fragging a few pixels or studying up on C#.

Anyway, I hope everyone had a great start for 2008!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Heya RP! :D You get that cop job?

Funny how things work out. I took and passed all the tests up to the last one (which I still need to take). In the meantime to pay the bills between tests, I ended up getting into litigation support (legal field) doing a lot of computer backend/coding. It's been very interesting, so I've actually been continuing in that field, instead.

I've been in the litigation field for over a year now, and I'm going to be on salary, soon.

Funny how things work out. I took and passed all the tests up to the last one (which I still need to take). In the meantime to pay the bills between tests, I ended up getting into litigation support (legal field) doing a lot of computer backend/coding. It's been very interesting, so I've actually been continuing in that field, instead.

I've been in the litigation field for over a year now, and I'm going to be on salary, soon.

Nice! Good to see at least SOME Swampies moving up in the world. :D

About the computer problem, have you checked the RAM? How about the video cable connection?

I ordered some earlier today. I have liquid cooling though...

Anyone experienced in using this stuff with liquid cooling? I'm assuming I disconnect the liquid cooling, put on the stuff, then re-attach. Any good way to do this?

Nope. Just apply it and try not to spill **** all over the place or something in the process.

Either that or just get better coolant.

Archived