Home

Wii Version has 5 Exclusive Levels

Jeff

To make up for the lack of DMM and euphoria, Krome studios has included 5 exclusive levels that the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions will not include.

http://www.forceunleashed.net/news/exclusive-force-unleashed-levels-for-wii/

I think this is definitely a good way to make up for what the Wii lacks and it definitely makes it a more attractive game when you're deciding which version to get.

The historical missions was something that I wish other versions (eg whatever version I get :p) would have because I just think it'd be really cool to do battles like Luke vs Vader with the over the top Force powers. So I see where people are coming from when they say they want the other versions exclusives.

I am a Wii owner, and, to be honest . . . I had no clue that the Wii version didn't have DMM or ephoria . . . that destroys it for me. I thought, until I read this thread, that both were still applied to the Wii, the graphics just weren't as powerful. I would rather have those two advantages than 5 added levels. The advanced physics is what attracted me to this game so much. Now, I don't know anymore . . . I'd buy a 360 or ps3 just to have that added bonus! Anyway, to those who own a ps3 or 360, you are not being cheated whatsoever . . . in my opinion. And I think many would agree with me. Anyway . . . I guess I can only hope . . .

That proves my point even more. No console should get the short end of the stick in any respect.
The Wii can't handle the physics engines, thats why they're not included. If it didn't have to get the "short end of the stick" it wouldn't. The Wii exclusives are there to make the Wii version more appealing. Nobody would get the Wii version if it didn't have something that the X360 and PS3 ones didn't.

Good, stay tune for Gamefaqs so we can get all the codes :)

Well, I do agree that maybe some of the models would be quite attractive, but unfortunately the location I live in currently have little access to star wars stuff.

Hack, even real star wars fans are rare... and by that I mean the simple requirement of having watched all 6 movies within 1 year and know that wookiees does not live on Endor.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I think Not making it for the Wii would have been a terrible Idea so I am very glad they decided to.By the nature of play style the Wii features I hope they dont decide to make it like Fire Eblem where you turn the remote too the side and work it like a regular controller.That would definitely make the game less attractive.

• 1 month later...
Maybe the question that should be asked is, How many people are going to buy the game for multiple consoles?

(Now I have no idea what console I want this game on - though it might just be the X360 because it has the biggest number of games that I want.)

A lot of people I think. There are many gamers out there with multiple consoles. I'm not just talking about the hardcore ones either. A lot of people I know have the Xbox 360, PS3, as well as the Wii.

Maybe the question that should be asked is, How many people are going to buy the game for multiple consoles?

(Now I have no idea what console I want this game on - though it might just be the X360 because it has the biggest number of games that I want.)

For me it depends when it comes out. I'll be at home during the summer and my brother has an Xbox 360 and plans to buy it. I'll definitely be getting the Wii version. But if it comes out too late where I'll already be back at school my roommate next year has a 360 so I would buy it for that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am sure it will do well enough for that. I am more worried about the multiplayer. When I say multiplayer I don't mean dueling. Thats a cope out in my opinion. Thats dual player. I am talking Deathmatch and stuff. But enough of that, you can read my thoughts on the subject in the multiplayer thread. None-the-less. It makes sense for the game to have some differences, there are things that some consoles can't do, so to make up for it they get something else. I don't grudge them that, as I am sure they don't grudge me watching ST's tumbling through the air hopelessly grasping for something to arrest their flight.

Archived