Home

Wii Version has 5 Exclusive Levels

Jeff

These levels will be featured in the PS2 version as well as the Wii.

However, a guy at Game Stop explained it to me today: these are not five additional levels as I had previously believed, they are five different levels taking the places of levels in the next-gen systems that are just impossible to function on the last-gen systems.

These levels will be featured in the PS2 version as well as the Wii.

However, a guy at Game Stop explained it to me today: these are not five additional levels as I had previously believed, they are five different levels taking the places of levels in the next-gen systems that are just impossible to function on the last-gen systems.

I'd take anything the grunts at GameStop tell you with a pinch of salt. I remember being told by GameStop employees that the release of Eye of Judgment on the PS3 had been cancelled, when it obviously hadn't. Generally speaking, if a GameStop employee says it I'm inclined to believe the opposite.

Still, it may be worth trying to contact the devteam to verify the info.

• 3 weeks later...
I think you have a point. All depends on how well the game does, though.

That is a good point, and I think you just inadvertently sold me on the 360 version over the Wii. I was (and still kind of am) torn over which to go for.

I am curious to know if this is true... if so, I am going for the 360 version without any reservations. Too bad the source was a Game Stop employee...

I might just have to get it for both systems then. I am sure those levels will eventually come out as DLC...

Yeah I actually just went through the entire TFU website on lucasarts.com and I'm pretty sure I'm buying both. I think the Wii version will be worth it for the duel mode alone, and of course being able to wield a lightsaber with the remote and use the nunchuk for force powers. That's awesome.

But I definitely want the 360 version (or PS3, whatever) for the physics too, so I can't pass that up.

Yeah I actually just went through the entire TFU website on lucasarts.com and I'm pretty sure I'm buying both. I think the Wii version will be worth it for the duel mode alone, and of course being able to wield a lightsaber with the remote and use the nunchuk for force powers. That's awesome.

But I definitely want the 360 version (or PS3, whatever) for the physics too, so I can't pass that up.

Yea, I hear you on that one. I am sure it will be just as good without the extra levels anyways.

The Wii can't handle the physics engines, thats why they're not included. If it didn't have to get the "short end of the stick" it wouldn't. The Wii exclusives are there to make the Wii version more appealing. Nobody would get the Wii version if it didn't have something that the X360 and PS3 ones didn't.

READ

Archived