Home

Danny Phantom: The Revenge of Dan Phantom

SkywalkerRules

I'm a big fan of Danny Phantom... so I wanted to make a RP of it!

The evil Dan Phantom has broken free from the the Fenton Thermos, and has escaped the Ghost Zone. Now he wants revenge against his 14-year-old self... Danny Phantom!

Meanwhile, a young teenaged girl is new to Amity Park. But she has secrets of her own...

You may play up to 3 characters. You can also make up your own or choose the following characters below.

So we're good? Great! Going Ghost! :D

Here's a link for those of you who don't know Danny Phantom.

List of characters:

Danny Fenton/Phantom:

Tucker Foley:

Sam Manson:

Maddie Fenton:

Jack Fenton:

Jazz Fenton:

Dan Phantom:

Character Sheet:

Name:

Genre:

Species: Human, ghost, etc.

Personality:

Appearance:

*Favorite Ghost powers:

Bio:

* = if you're a ghost

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's my character.

Name: Tanya Nightshade aka Shady

Genre: Female

Species: Human/Ghost

Personality: Shy, Good-hearted, Brave (sometimes)

Appearance:girlwithmycurlyhair.jpg

This is her as Shady.

0000zzzz.jpg

*Favorite Ghost powers: Invisibility and Ectoplasmic Energy Blast

Bio: Tanya Nightshade is the new girl in Amity Park. She moved from New York City, when her father, Don, received a Scientific Lab job at Amity Park. Now Tanya, her big brother Kenny, her mother Isabella, and her puppy named Lily, are all going to Amity Park. When she gets there, she'll become the new kid in town and at Casper High.

How she became a half ghost is another story. When she used her father's lab experiments to do a school project, Tanya's project squirts out all over her. Later, she realizes that she receives ghost powers. It was up to her to use them for good. Her ghost name is Shady.

Name: Jason "Ace" Robinson

Genre: Male

Species: Human/Ghost

Personality: Neutral, loves to have fun, likes to play tricks

Appearance:70265631.jpg

In ghost form, he doesn't look too much different, his hair turns blue and his eyes change to silver...

*Favorite Ghost powers: Invisibility and Ectoplasmic Shield

Bio: Jason worked for Vlad Masters during his sophmore year of high school. Vlad tricked Jason to walk into the Ghost portal because he wanted a 'son'/minion to control. When Jason was inside, Vlad turned the Ghost Zone portal on and Jason gained ghost powers. When he woke up, back inside Vlad's home, he stayed with him for a while until Vlad attacked Danny Phantom. Jason then saw that Vlad was a vile and evil ghost, so he left his 'father' and became a rouge Ghost hunter. His and Danny's fates intertwined when he met and began to date Jazz Fenton... however they broke up about four months into the relationship. He now helps Danny occassionally on his missions, but only if there is a bounty on the ghost that Danny is after, otherwise, he stays hidden from other ghosts.

• 1 year later...

Is this one open?

Name:Sammy C.

Genre:Female

Species:Ghost

Personality:Loves to play tricks, has few friends at all, loves to have fun, loves attention.

Appearance:http://images0.funadvice.com/photo/image/121640/Anime.jpg (Human-Like Ghost Form)

http://c2.api.ning.com/files/40DMI-fiOxu72KJM26BuW2vSSN2HPwjKh9siT3vfg9td9pp1dlC2uk54Uhoa7qP60c*7uMZD6fSPyQ0i4dqkXqS73M1rNSfy/cg_ghostwolf.jpg (Ghost Wolf Form)

*Favorite Ghost powers: Ghostly Wail/Eco Blast/Animal(usually Wolf)-Form/Flying

Bio:She was born of an Ectoplasmic Blast caused when Dan Phantom escaped the Ghost Zone and Fenton Thermos. Dan found her afterwards, and took her for his own. He told her all about what Danny Phantom did to him, and she now hates Danny. She now travels alongside Dan with great daughterly love for him.

Name: Adrian Masters aka Rorschach

Genre: Male

Species: Human

Personality: A bit of a loner, nice and friendly if you get to know him, other wise he's just politely cold

Appearance: Adrian: http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs50/f/2009/309/e/d/DP___Vlad_Masters_II_by_Tsutoshi.png

Rorschach:

Rorschach

Bio: The nephew of Vlad masters, he grew up in New York up until when he was ten, where his father was killed by a petty thief. Wanting revenge, he managed to obtain his father's revolver that he hid and secretly shot the thief before the trial even began. Not content with revenge he told himself that later in his life he would give criminal's the reward they deserve. Then at the age of twelve, his mother and twelve other people were killed by Skulker, as one of his prey was getting away in the crowd of people, so he just shot them all. Adrian was in the crowd but Skulker didn't find it necessary to kill off the kid. This caused a even greater thirst of revenge and caused him to want to kill off any ghost that weren't on the side of good.

A few days after this incident, his uncle sent him a box, which contained a mask that he now wears, a gas powered grappling hook gun, and two special revolver's, which used ecto coated bullet's, that would automatically reload the gun's after all six shots were used and it had ten seconds to cool down. Now being able to kill ghosts and criminals, and having a identity to hide himself, Adrian started to train to become the being known as Rorschach.

Adrian moved to amity park when his uncle became mayor, but lives by himself, preferring to be alone.

((To be honest, I never thought a rp like this would show up on these fourms. But it's cool someone decide to make this.))

Wow. Um... your CS's looks really nice guys.

But um... I dunno if this is still going on. I mean... it's really old and I haven't been paying much attention to it...

Oh crap. Sorry. I thought this was new because of the last person's post. I didn't notice the post before it.

Archived