Home

Buying SWGalaxies

Kizza Fett

Hey everyone as I want to buy SWG I was gonna' buy it off of the internet but I do live in England in the UK and I can only find Star Wars Galaxies The Complete Online Adventure, as it has everything on it, on Amazon.co.uk which is £48.75 and I was wondering if anyone could find it on a website which has it in stock,it is in pounds and its not too expensive and it is from the UK.So if anyone can help me out I would appreciate it.

I recommend downloading the free trial, and then once your trial runs out it will give you the option to pay. Makes it so you never have to buy the game. However, if you want expansions you will have to buy them separately. But those may also be purchased on the SOE website.

Guest DarthMaulUK

£48?! Thats silly! Visit your local gamestation or hmv/zavvi/virgin store - you should be able to pick it up for around £10-£15. Or try ebay

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah thanks han sala but like I said I want the Complete Online Adventures and everything else plus it takes the free trial ages to install and DMUK its the same becuase all sites and shopes normally have it out of stock becuase one time I just missed it as I went to HMV in Norwich and it wasn't there and then the next day it came in stock as one of my other friends bought it but they didn't say untill the next week >.<.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys...As the only thing I can find are the expansions and 'An Empire Divided'...Would it be just the same if I bought all the expansions instead of buying 'The Complete Online Adventures'?

Obviously without starting with a free 'AT-RT' but other than that would it be the same?

Guys...As the only thing I can find are the expansions and 'An Empire Divided'...Would it be just the same if I bought all the expansions instead of buying 'The Complete Online Adventures'?

Obviously without starting with a free 'AT-RT' but other than that would it be the same?

Yes it would be the same as if you bought the Complete Adventures.

However it may be more cost effective for you to buy The Complete Online Adventures from Sony direclly and download it from them.

It is of course your choice but to me the money I would save would be worth a little download time.

Ok from now on I can't download the free-trial and then choose to pay because the first part takes nearly 4 hours and the 2nd takes quite a bit and I don't even want to find out how long it takes to download the actual game.

So can you suggest or post sites that have 'Star Wars Galaxies:An Empire Divided' and the expansion 'Jump To Lightspeed' as I only need them to begin with.

Make sure you check out Amazon. Even if Amazon itself doesn't have it in stock, there are plenty of individual sellers that sell it at low prices. Just click "used and new from..." and a list of all the sellers and their product description comes up...

Best of luck!

I just bought the starter pack at futureshop for 30 dollars. Its better to buy it in stores then off a website

Yeah ok but as I said I live in England...

Make sure you check out Amazon. Even if Amazon itself doesn't have it in stock, there are plenty of individual sellers that sell it at low prices. Just click "used and new from..." and a list of all the sellers and their product description comes up...

Like I said if you check Amazon.co.uk they're all really expensive.

I think the reason people are a little confused with you not being willing to download, is that:

1) it's cheaper

2) it's relatively faster(than waiting until it is in stock)

3) The first time you log in will still have you waiting for a long time as it downloads all the updates.

• 1 month later...

Archived