Home

How to see Re-brained Benny (SPOILERS)

Jove

How to see re-brained Benny

--------------------------------

Get and re-brain all the brains in the Courtyard and Lower Floors of Thorne Tower. Do Gloria's, Fred's, and Edgar's minds.

On the first trip up the Upper Floors get Benny's brain and use bacon to return to Ford's Sanctuary. Re-brain Benny. Leave the sanctuary and return immediately. I sent Raz to the Lake and back.

Benny will be in the Observation room of the Sanctuary, doubled over with laughter at the thought of Raz searching all over camp for him. He'll be slapping his knee and dancing a jig, to the left of and farther from the window than the TV. He's apparently watching the TV.

He'll be there for a while, but eventually disappear for good.

Don't confuse him with Crystal, who will stay in the Observation room if rebrained without Clem being re-brained. She's immobile and to the right, closer to the window than the TV, staring off to the right a bit but still facing the observation window.

There's a bug if Crystal is re-brained while Benny's still in the observation room, and Clem hasn't been re-brained. She'll appear next to Janitor Cruller even without Clem. But, she'll also appear in the observation room after Benny disappears. She'll be in both places at once, even after Clem is re-brained.

• 3 weeks later...
It doesn't work for me. B/ Benny is still missing!

Sorry to hear that. Thanks for responding.

Does it matter that I'm playing the PS2 version?

It shouldn't. This was done on a PS2 system. The game was very finicky about this, but it was repeatable.

Here are the steps again. Note that I have Raz get absolutely everything as early as possible. Golden Balls of Hate, Golden Helmets, Golden Confusion Grenades. Clairvoyance had been used on Lili's bracelet. "Shut Up and Do What?" and "Fish Stories" cut scenes had been done as well. Does it matter? I don't know.

1. Get and re-brain all the brains in the Courtyard and Lower Floors of Thorne Tower. Raz may need to visit them all before rebraining Benny.

2. Do Gloria's, Fred's, and Edgar's minds. I had done them completely, even down to the Golden Confusion Grenades in Gloria's Theater and Waterloo World, which can only be gotten after getting the Confusion merit badge.

3. First trip up the Upper Floors get Benny's brain and immediately use bacon to return to Ford's Sanctuary. Re-brain Benny. Leave the sanctuary and return immediately. I sent Raz to the Lake and back.

Good luck and let us know how it turns out.

Note that I have Raz get absolutely everything as early as possible. Golden Balls of Hate, Golden Helmets, Golden Confusion Grenades. Clairvoyance had been used on Lili's bracelet. "Shut Up and Do What?" and "Fish Stories" cut scenes had been done as well. Does it matter? I don't know.

That might be the problem. I don't I have all of the golden upgrades or (maybe) all the figments you can get up to that point. I'll try again whenever I can (I have to go to work right now)! B)

Archived