Home

Extras?

KyleKatarn

Just wondering what the extras are for. Is this just stuff about the game or are there things I can add to it? thanks.

I don't know, but I'm having problems downloading it.

HEY, DARTHLINUX! I can't download the extras file, because it says: "Connection to server has been reset" or something like that. Could you fix it? Or someone fix it?

I don't know, but I'm having problems downloading it.

HEY, DARTHLINUX! I can't download the extras file, because it says: "Connection to server has been reset" or something like that. Could you fix it? Or someone fix it?

that's a problem on your end, not mine . . keep trying.

The extras package is just some extra textures for levels we didn't finish, extra music for those levels, some other unused stuff, and a bunch of research material and stuff like blooper reels, diagrams, storyboards and whatever else I've collected over the last 5 years while putting this mod together. If someone intends to continue this project, this extra stuff would be very helpful to them.

that's a problem on your end, not mine . . keep trying.

The extras package is just some extra textures for levels we didn't finish, extra music for those levels, some other unused stuff, and a bunch of research material and stuff like blooper reels, diagrams, storyboards and whatever else I've collected over the last 5 years while putting this mod together. If someone intends to continue this project, this extra stuff would be very helpful to them.

Hope someone will.

Archived