Home

LucasArts president resigns

Prime

I'm rather appalled that LA considers Battlefront II their most successful game!

I actually think that both Kotor and BFII were their most successful games. Since BFII had the best multiplayer (Besides Jedi Knight) and Kotor had the best single player

Anyway I hope the next president thinks of going back to the older generation games and makes a new Jedi Knight game and a new Kotor

Well it is their best selling game of all time...

Okay that came out badly, I didn't mean that only LA 'thinks' that its the most successful game, I'm appalled that it IS the most successful game :p

Of course KotOR is still the best...

Anyway I hope the next president thinks of going back to the older generation games and makes a new Jedi Knight game

You could probably make a strong case for 'Force Unleashed' being a new JK game, except of course LA's decision not to release on PC. When are they going to learn that no single game is good enough to make me spend $700 or more on a new console?

You could probably make a strong case for 'Force Unleashed' being a new JK game, except of course LA's decision not to release on PC. When are they going to learn that no single game is good enough to make me spend $700 or more on a new console?

Whereas others might reason they don't want to spend $700 on a new PC system or even $200-300 for a decent graphics card to run a game like FU with the same graphics as the 360 or PS3.

Especially when it seems that FU will have a control pattern similar to EP3 and such instead of the FPS feel of JK. Releasing it on the PC wouldn't make much sense, especially with the hassle we're already getting with DX10, drivers and GPUs being about as consistent in playing modern games as George W. is consistent in making smart comments...

I'm rooting for a new KotOR and JK game as well under this new president...Though I'd rather have a good game with a good storyline in due time than something rushed and rubbish.

I'd rather have a good game with a good storyline in due time than something rushed and rubbish.

But I thought you wanted a Star Wars game! You can't have it both ways you know haha

Actually I was just looking at the 'rumours' at theforce.net saying first that Bioware had confirmed they were working on a KotOR MMO *shudders*, and then another 'confirmation' that Bioware has nothing to do with the upcoming SW MMO *prays that it is so* and in fact it will be tied into the new SW live-action series.

You could probably make a strong case for 'Force Unleashed' being a new JK game, except of course LA's decision not to release on PC.
I think that is a bit of a stretch. That's kind of like saying any game where you have a lightsaber is a continuation of the Jedi Knight series.

When are they going to learn that no single game is good enough to make me spend $700 or more on a new console?
Well, they've already learned that most people aren't going to spend a similar amount to upgrade PCs in order to play the latest games. ;)

Archived