Home

who is the Apprentice?

Many of us are wondering about the Apprentice's identity, and why LA chose to keep his name a secret. the thing that made me inquire about his origin, since he is too powerful, and his true name is yet to be revieled...

so, do you think that perhaps he is the son of an already known SW character? and if so, who would it be? any suggestions?!

Qui-Gon Jinn for ex :)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know that one cheat code said his fathers clothes but like Ctrl said I think the father-son is too cliched in Star Wars to have him as the son of a popular character. But who knows, maybe he will have a last name we recognize.

Well...apparently he has a huge midi chlorian count (hate those things, but it's fact) and that's the reason Vader took him as an apprentice.

But no comes the clue. Vader isn't that 'old' in his battered stae (see the thread). So.....the apprentice must have been around when there were still Jedi.

Now the question remains: Did the Jedi find him to start the training? Or did the same happen as with Annakin; that Vader found him first and kept him hidden? :)

But then there's the quote from the 'Force wrecking ball' video. "Vader has been torturing this kid from a young age."

So....his father or mother is (I suppose) strong in the Force, Vader found him at a young age and trained him, and his father is sort of..familiar since he can use his dad's costume. :)

I can't wait for this game...o wait. I won't play it...

Probably just a 'random' guy.

Many of us are wondering about the Apprentice's identity, and why LA chose to keep his name a secret.

"Haden Blackman, writer of The Force Unleashed, has said that he has a name, but that they cannot release it yet." (taken from Wookieepedia) so we'll just have to wait and see.

Sam Whitwer who plays the Secret Apprentice, said in an interview that,"He has the potential of Yoda or the Emperor", "he's a photo negative of Luke Skywalker".

That doesn't tell us much I know, but he may be part of a Strong Force Family.

Son of Dooku, Obi-Wan, Dark Women, tholme....

Probably some guy that we have never heard of. Just a guess...

That would probably be best; for originality's sake (or at least for the sake of not being overly-cliche).

If he's Vader's other son, I guess there will probably be mixed reactions by the fans. It could be the coolest thing ever, but it could also seem really contrived, lame, unoriginal, and stupid. I reserve judgement, however, until I get to see and play the game for myself. I can't wait!

Archived