Home

Most powerful sith ever

lord-nihilus

Heh, I guess I'll have to be the anus and break it to the kid. This topic has been discussed over a million-gazillion times. Don't believe me, then do a search...

But IMO, I favor Darth Sion. With the awsome power of channeling his own pain to heal himself, lets face it; he's almost unstoppable...

well vader sweeped his ass with an entire jedi order. Does that not make him powerful?

Well he is powerful but when you look at it like that, Malek destroyed one and half planets - fair enough he used ships to do it but still would you want to challenge him?

--Stream

I'm sorry, but even though Revan is my Fav, Sideous was by far the most powerful sith lord of all. A lot of you likely don't know about the stories of what happens after episode 6... sure i bet everyone's heard of the yuuzong vong but one thing that tedns to get overlooked by noobs to starwars who think they're experts on starwars is that Sideous's spirit survived his death on the death star and he had tons of clones of himself that he later ressurected himself with... he still got defeated once and for all but sideous was one resourceful and strong-willed sith... however he was an old fart i admit, and revan could whoop his butt in a duel.

well vader sweeped his ass with an entire jedi order. Does that not make him powerful?

Well, technically speaking he didn't wipe out the order on his own. You forget he had an army of Clone Troopers storming into the temple under his command and taking down their fair share of Jedi.

NO. WE DO NOT SPEAK OF THE MIDICHLORIANS HERE. All these words are yours except Midichlorian. Attempt no speakings there. Use them together. Use them in peace.

Anyway, logic states that Nihilus is the most powerful in terms of sheer, raw power. Eating worlds is a pretty big feat. The next strongest would be Sidious, and then probably Vader. Vader had more raw power than Sidious, but never properly harnessed it.

Maby but GL said himself that Anakin is the most powerful. Midichlorian count: over 20,000 even master yoda does not have a midichlorian count that high and about the jedi order well anakin slaughtered many jedi in outer rims and in the kessel conclave
He had the potential to be the most powerful (2x as powerful as Palpatine). But due to his injuries he only ended up being 80% as powerful. Lucas made a comment about this a while back. Vader was damaged goods. Thus the reason Palpatine sought to replace Vader with Luke.

I'm gonna go with: There is no All-Powerful-Sith-Lord. They were all very powerful in their time and in the end they all ended up dead, killed either by their successors, or the Jedi.

Fixed. Also, most powerful doesn't mean all powerful.

Darth Awesome.

Darth Omnipotence ftw. ;)

Nihilus can't die unless he is killed by the Exile since she is a "Wound" In the force. Sion can't die because he is eternally in pain and only died when he was "Released" by the Exile. So even if Vader tried to kill them he would eventually die because they can't die.

Revan is another story. Since he might find some other weakness that Nihilus and Sion would have.

Maby but GL said himself that Anakin is the most powerful. Midichlorian count: over 20,000 even master yoda does not have a midichlorian count that high and about the jedi order well anakin slaughtered many jedi in outer rims and in the kessel conclave

Kick ass!

Please do not mention Midichlorians. It was a bad way that Lucas thought of measuring the force in people. Its one of the worst ideas in Star Wars since people have different ideas of how powerful people are.

Our friendly neighbourhood moderator and Shadow Lord of the Sith RedHawke!

With the ability to drill the words "use the PM system!" and "no double posting" into our minds with his awsome power... :lol:

I kinda think it's Kreia... She managed to hide herself from even the strongest Jedi and managed to manipulate hundreds of people to get where she needed to be...

Midichlorians are a useful tool to measure raw force potential, but that doesn't always translate to actual power. It's sort of like IQ. You can have a really high IQ, but there's no guarantee that you will utilize that brilliance to its full potential. I've seen lots of bright people do some dumb things, and I've seen some fairly average people do some great things because they worked their tales off to get to that point. Someone could have the highest midi-count in the Star Wars universe, but without the training to use the Force, it does no good.

I'm not really sure what it was you thought needed fixing. The question is who we consider to be the most powerful Sith Lord ever and I said what I thought on the matter. ;)

Just pointing out that it's possible for there to be a most powerful sith at some point, b/c the only kind of sith that couldn't be killed would've had to have been all powerful. All had their achille's heels, but that doesn't mean that there couldn't be one that was most powerful of the lot. that's all. ;)

Archived