Home

Most powerful sith ever

lord-nihilus

Ah, I see your point now. Good catch.

@Jae: Very good point. A high IQ means that you basically have the potential to achieve practically anything you want, when it comes to education and career, but it's up to the individual person to use that potential, or not. In Star Wars, Anakin is the perfect example for this. He had the potential, but he had no patience, he wanted to have it all and to get it right away, he didn't realize that even with all that potential he needed time to get what he wanted and become who he wanted, so instead he ended up as Palpatine's choke machine.

• 2 weeks later...

thats what i tried to say jae onasi. You see Anakin had still long way to come...well not as long as the other jedi and masters in the order hes powers did not showed their full potential cuz hes hand was cut off and he wasn´t so eager to learn.

He had more like this attitude:"Oh i know how to do this. I wanna do something more challenging". if he´d been patient enough maby he would have become greatestn jedi in history and rival even Revan. Anyway this is my opinion.

Would have been Vader, but due to his injuries... botched attempt at an all-powerful Sith. Could be Revan!! zomg!! isn't he meant to be one of the most powerful force users of his era? we'll see i suppose. Shame the answer is probably Sidious. Never particularly liked him.

oo, oo! Caedus! Caedus!

I love jacen solo

btw, do not read that if you plan on reading Legacy of the Force in the future...

srsly.

Well, Define Powerful?

Depends on how you define it:

Trickery/Politics: Palpy

Saber: Exar Kun(?)

Evolutionary: Sadow, Bane, Krayt

Tactical: Revan

SexAppeal:Talon... too many to choose from really.

Ninjaness: Maul

Skincare: Sion

Lunch Hour: Nihilus

Ah, I see your point now. Good catch.

@Jae: Very good point. A high IQ means that you basically have the potential to achieve practically anything you want, when it comes to education and career, but it's up to the individual person to use that potential, or not. In Star Wars, Anakin is the perfect example for this. He had the potential, but he had no patience, he wanted to have it all and to get it right away, he didn't realize that even with all that potential he needed time to get what he wanted and become who he wanted, so instead he ended up as Palpatine's choke machine.

Though I do think its partly the jedi's Fault on giving Anakin to ObiWan for training. Yes they are close, but Anakin is simply too big for a first time Master to handle. Imagine if Anakin being trained by people like Tholme...

And yes, I am assuming that the TFU playable character is not a Vos.

Archived