Home

US National Primaries

Jae Onasi

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And Now its over. Obama had about 12 delegates over the required amount to win. So its official, the democratic nominee is Barack Obama:clap2:. Oh and one line in his victory speech stood out for me....

"We are Americans First."

God, The McCain/Obama debates are going to be fun to watch:D.

When I hear or read the word change, I have to wonder what exactly does it mean. As it is used to convey a message, people can interprate the word in many ways. Regardless about who gets into office, there will no doubt be some type of change. I am not an Obama fan in any way. From my personal perspective, anyone who can gather thousands of individuals through blind faith, without being God or Christ, has to be someone very dangerous. If Obama wins the general election, I personally believe we will see something very new. I believe we will see something that we are not going to like.

After watching a controversial war being carried out, I am one for some serious changes and ideologies. I just don't trust someone who can move thousands of individuals, and he can do so by not defining who, what, and how he is going to change the world. If he was someone who had a serious and moral message, with detailed facts and plans, he wouldn't have hidden certain aspects of his life.

When Obama's wife said, "Our souls need to be mended, and only Obama can do it", the first thing I said was, "Your not a Christian are you. A real Christian knows that only you, Christ, and God can mend your soul."

I send a big congrats to the Democrats of the forums, and I hope you got the one your looking for.

Hilary as VP? Oh, I hope Obama says no, for his sake. Because I wouldn't put it past her to dose his morning coffee with strychnine.

At any rate, the race is over. Too bad, I was just starting have fun. Rush is going to be awfully disappointed.

From my personal perspective, anyone who can gather thousands of individuals through blind faith, without being God or Christ, has to be someone very dangerous. If Obama wins the general election, I personally believe we will see something very new. I believe we will see something that we are not going to like.

That sounds more like Bush than Obama to me.

When Obama's wife said, "Our souls need to be mended, and only Obama can do it", the first thing I said was, "Your not a Christian are you. A real Christian knows that only you, Christ, and God can mend your soul."

I think you are reading far too much into that, besides I think religion should be an irrelevance, however I think unfortunately it is quite an important thing in the Presidential election, and I don't think in the apparent land of 'freedom' that it should be. I would also argue that, it is not my place to judge where anyone stands with Jesus, I would also dispute the 'you' part; I think only Christ can mend an individuals soul. Just my 2 cents :)

I for the sake of the World hope Obama gets in, I don't think the world can cope with another 4-8 years of non-exsistant American foreign policy.

I for the sake of the World hope Obama gets in, I don't think the world can cope with another 4-8 years of non-exsistant American foreign policy.

Something I've learned from observation: Where there is a void, Nature will fill it. If water is removed from a pond, more water will rush to reestablish the equilibrium. So, if America's removed from the equation, what do you think will happen? Unless we get off our butts, someone else will assume the influential title of Superpower.

On another note, Hillary congratulated Obama, but did not concede. I almost wish she was his Vice-President, if for the only purpose of escaping McSame McCain and his Presidency.

Something I've learned from observation: Where there is a void, Nature will fill it. If water is removed from a pond, more water will rush to reestablish the equilibrium. So, if America's removed from the equation, what do you think will happen? Unless we get off our butts, someone else will assume the influential title of Superpower.

On another note, Hillary congratulated Obama, but did not concede. I almost wish she was his Vice-President, if for the only purpose of escaping McSame McCain and his Presidency.

To clarify, I didn't really mean non-exsistant foreign policy, just bad, not that Britains is any better, but we arent what we used to be, so we affect things alot less.

Link

Thoughts?

I'm turning around on some of my statements above, having seen the Hillary megalomaniac and have seen her ego, if I were Obama, I wouldn't want her as VP.

On a side note, I think McCain foolish to try and 'face-off' with Obama as I think he will get slaughtered.

I'm turning around on some of my statements above, having seen the Hillary megalomaniac and have seen her ego, if I were Obama, I wouldn't want her as VP.

On a side note, I think McCain foolish to try and 'face-off' with Obama as I think he will get slaughtered.

I should think that the best way to assure the Presidency would be to have Hillary Clinton as his Vice-President. That way, Obama will have the woman vote as well, which was threatened by not picking Hillary (I'm not implying that being a woman means that you'll vote for Hillary, only that her biggest supporters are women).

Anyways, from what I've seen, Barack is a powerful, charismatic speaker, while John McCain is... less influential. He seems older and much more frail (to me). Anyways, if they were to go head-to-head, I think Obama would be the clear victor.

Archived