Home

Improved/Merc Ledge animations

Wytchking

Haven't had much time recently so before I get swept away again

Most recent version looks good btw (glad to see my backblocks, JackBaldy did you make a new knocked backwards animation?). Please can someone upload a fixed install, Maxstate you one has a saber glitch and there doesn't seem to be any darkside force powers (and only absorb for lightside) unless this is intended?

Oh and why are there three blade mods in the stuff .pk3 and why is the humanoid.gla 40000 frames long?

So, how close is it to the prototyping stage? Have you tried to replace the default ledge pull-up animation yet?

I could merge it now however I'm confused as to how someone has managed to double the size of the normal _humanoid.gla (from around 20000 to 40000). I doubt you've made 20000 frames of new animations and nothing in the 30000s is referred to in the .cfg.

Oh and the preblocks still trigger when close to a corpse.

It's something you're going to have to ask JackBaldy, I think it has something to do with his new parry animations :monkbomb:

Btw baldy, you have to give me the new lines in your animation.cfg and your humanoid.gla, I've done major editing to the animation.cfg file and wouldn't like to lose it in a faulty merger.

Damn it! I can't seem to get the animation at the right height. He always ends up standing in mid air in game.

it sounds like an accident to me.

It looks like the .gla got duplicated, so you literaly have two copies of it merged together. I haven't much time to check.

Archived