Home

(WIP) Alderaan

Taak Farst

hmm nice idea...although i cant. It must at least look a lil' bit like it is connected to palace as it will be the garden/courtyard. Plus if i use both and overdo it, it will be an impossible BIIIIIIIIIIIG garden/courtyard

Anyone can do a drunk voice? Anyone wanna VO my drunkie npc? Ask me if you want to. oh and unless you have something else to say too, plz PM. RedHawke is probably getting ****Ed off by now.

Oh and if you think "omfg he is still n his first mdule" It is because of

#1 I am tryin to add a lot of fun as possible into EACH module.

#2 Schoolwork

#3 I don't worship KOTOR and I don't mod 24/7. I am always goin out wit m8s and ma gf ty very much so bare wit me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO = I had loads of viruses, forgot to bakup mod files, and redid comp :eyepop

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY = I have restarted it, better and bigger, and im going at somewhat a faster pace. In the next 3 - 5 days I should have a new video up of the brand new spaceport. :shades2:

Nice! If you need a voice actor. (For a child since I'm 13) then give me a PM.

Good Luck!

(And with this post, my rank has changed from rookie to Junior Member :D)

~snip

@Wolv

Sorry to hear about your mod.

Still, at least this time you have all the knowledge you picked up first time around so you'll be able to do much better this time. :)

~M

Nice! If you need a voice actor. (For a child since I'm 13) then give me a PM.

Good Luck!

(And with this post, my rank has changed from rookie to Junior Member :D)

1) Thanks for the offer - I usually have Marius Fett voice characters for me. If he is not available at times I will call upon you :)

2) Thanks!

3) Congratz! :)

Archived