Home

KOTOR 3 mod

kotorcrazyguy

Hello,

I was wondering if someone could make me a KOTOR 3 mod,

Here's what I had in mind...

You start out as a new character, you were originally a republic female soldier, and you don't remember a lot of anything, and you wake up to find carth and he is a jedi/republic admeral and he reminds you of who you were what needs to be done for the galaxy, where to find Bastila, and therefore the mission of the mod begins...you find bastila, you start on the ebon hawk, going to a new planet called Derallia, Revan's home world, and you see Revan's temple...

and that's it so far, if any one feels like adding to the story feel free.

If made it needs to be a .zip file, and can be sent to my email: bentonus2@yahoo.com,

thanks,

Kotorcrazyguy

P.S. team modding is accepted

You do know how long it takes to make a simple reskin? It takes ages to even do a simple character skin. You state you want Derelia? There is barely any information regarding that planet and would be insanely hard to do.

I would recommend getting some mod experience yourself and find a team. Because its going to be a very long time until you will find someone who will volunteer their time to a Total conversion like this

This has already been proposed and failed four times since I joined (this January) so you can expect for this not to happen. I would take an incredible amount of time with a huge team. Hate to break it to you, but this scale of a project takes 2-3 years with 30-50 experienced game designers. And for a bunch of part-time modders like you find on Holowan who don't even see each other, this would be impossible.

i am making something like that

i have made the rebuilt jedi enclave from ten years after tsl

atton and brianna are jedi masters trying to rebuild the order

your a padawan their and you learn from the two masters within the academy

you go and recruit some jedi

atton creates the trade federation, turns evil

war, haven't finished war yet

hey mitchjo,

when will you be finished with that kotor 3 mod, I'd really like to see it finished...

when you are..post it in here

Hate to break it to you, but someone with as little experience as Mitchjo is not going to finish that. I'm on a team, and we're just restoring ONE planet, and we expect it to take a YEAR. K3 will already be out by the time someone gets a good start on this.

Archived