Home

Mass Effect for PC!!

Uilleand

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

very nice, but its rather pointless for me since i already have the game for the 360. still, at least it will be easier to snipe and pull of headshots by aiming with the mouse. i just wish Bioware was going to add something more to the PC version aside from an improved/optimized GUI (as stated in the announcement). if there's some nice mods out there, i'll probably pick it up eventually, but otherwise, its a rather moot point for me.

Awesome.

We pretty much knew it was going to happen eventually, but it's cool to see an official announcement especially because of the release date. I thought about getting a 360, but since Mass Effect was really the only game that interested me, I decided it wasn't worth it. Now I get to finally play it in May. This make Bob Happy Lion.

BioWare and EA are very pleased and proud to announce Mass Effect for the PC.

This make Bob Sad Lion. I still can't get used to EA mentioned with Bioware...

Oh well...

Wow, this is only what, only three months after it was out for the 360? Remind me never to take BioWare seriously when they announce future titles as console-exclusive.

(Not that I mind, of course, but I am somewhat worried for my health - playing Torment, BG2, Mask of the Betrayer and ME all within the span of eight months may cause me to implode from the awesome.)

Awesome news!! I'm really looking forwrd to this game.

Despite Mask of the Betrayer sitting in a box right by your computer? For shame! Twenty lashes with a wet noodle!

Your spelling is also terrible. o_Q

Despite Mask of the Betrayer sitting in a box right by your computer? For shame! Twenty lashes with a wet noodle!

Your spelling is also terrible. o_Q

Hah--you still have VtMB calling your name, so I don't even want to hear it. :xp:

You try thumbing keys on a smartphone in between patients and see how well you spell, too. ;P

Archived