Home

[K1] Sleheyron Restoration

Sithspecter

Well, there's been a lot of talk lately about the fact that there are hardly any small restorations left to do, so I'm thinking about taking a big leap and modelling Sleheyron instead of Coruscant. But, I have no Idea what Sleheyron looks like, so I could use some help there. I feel that this will probably be my next large project, after I finish the World War 2 Mod. If anyone wants to help, I could use a texturer and a retexturer. I might work on this a little while I'm still on the World War 2 mod. I would especially appreciate pics depicting Sleheyron, and info on quests and things.

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, there's been a lot of talk lately about the fact that there are hardly any small restorations left to do, so I'm thinking about taking a big leap and modelling Sleheyron instead of Coruscant. But, I have no Idea what Sleheyron looks like, so I could use some help there. I feel that this will probably be my next large project, after I finish the World War 2 Mod. If anyone wants to help, I could use a texturer and a retexturer. I might work on this a little while I'm still on the World War 2 mod. I would especially appreciate pics depicting Sleheyron, and info on quests and things.

Maybe you should uset he original sleheyron models, BTW LSheheyron is industriual i think.

Theres also apparently 'mus_area_slehey' and 'mus_bat_slehey' left that is the music on the starforge but there name makes it look like they where originally for sleheyron but iv only ever heard of that on wookipedia and wookiepedia shouldn't be trusted more then 90-80%

(wookiepedia):lightning:

I was looking at the modules in kotor tool for k1 and found 2 things named m12ab.rim and m12ab_s does any one know what they are? nvm there just the thing where you fight the fighters im a bit off today my hand had frostbite luckily not bad but damn frostbite hurts badly!

I'll get to work on the modules right away.

Remember, I would always appreciate pictures that will make Sleheyron much more authentic

I'll maybe post some pics of the started module tomorrow. Also, I need someone who can make textures from scratch. I cannot emphasize this enough.

I was looking at the modules in kotor tool for k1 and found 2 things named m12ab.rim and m12ab_s does any one know what they are? nvm there just the thing where you fight the fighters im a bit off today my hand had frostbite luckily not bad but damn frostbite hurts badly!

Whatever they are, they're not in Darth Insidious's Kotor1 Lost Modules pack. Try asking him. If anyone knows, he probably does.

Also try looking in the Xbox version, as that's where the other lost modules in both games were hiding, including the droid planet and droid factory.

Hey, guys. I got really excited and decided I'd go ahead and post a screenshot tonight! Well tell me what you think so far! It's not much, but I believe that I am off to a good start. I'm going to continue the round building w/ big rectangular blocks trend. When I am done with this module, I'll probably hand it over to someone else to do everything else. I don't know a whole lot about Sleheyron still, but I'm working on it.

Sleheyron.jpg

Conceptually I imagine Sleheyron to be somewhat like LV-426 from the Aliens saga! Hell, that probably sounds like a good enough wacky mod (I always wanted to see Star Wars mix with Aliens, but that's another thing), but essentially I imagine a very barren and industrialised hell-hole of a planet, with massive mountain and cavern ranges, dotted with tiny encampments, service depots and a few (czerka/sith?) settelements.

I suppose the surface on Malachor V or Peragus from TSL would be a nice template for exterior/cavern shots, although the colours I somewhat imagine as being more like Korriban (or to stick with the Alien theme, like Fiori 161, from Alien3...); 'warm' on the outside and 'cold' on the inside Aren't there tibana gas mines or something there? Does that have a distinctive color?

Great Screens SS. You Rock! I pray for you to make some tutorials please!!??

Thank you so much for the compliments! I'm just blushing right now... But, yes I will make a tutorial very soon... Remember though, that I do still only have Gmax, and the tute will be specifically designed for it (but 3ds max should be the same).

Edit: Just remember, the second one is a concept art picture from LucasArts, I haven't made all that...yet...

Archived