Home

[K1] Sleheyron Restoration

Sithspecter

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About the higher ground... do you know if the game would give you a ranged atk/dmg bonus if you were standing on higher ground?

If not, it doesn't matter... just a thought.

But a Correllian_Thug pointed out, I had never really noticed how flat KotOR was... Gee, thanks!

@Dan Loto: I'm not sure yet. If you killed the slaves, it would be a dark side quest, and if you're light side, you wouldn't want to do that. I think it should just be a stun round, like the dueling circle in TSL, with multiple matches. That way, you can't die as well.

@Beefyh: They use the same skybox, but I don't know why you're reminded of it.

Not going to be hard. Just a new module every gladiator round, and a script that tells you to go to that module.

Wow, Sithspecter, you should go work for Bioware now! Those models are amazing! They look like the devs actually made them!

If you're referring to the gladiator module, the devs DID make it. I just added walkmesh and lighting. But, if you're talking about the street, I gladly accept your compliments.

The arena looks amazing! I've always just an arena like that. Is there a way you could use that in k2? or is it hardcoded or something. Because whenever I try to use one in another game, it acts all weird and stuff. Is there a way you could get rid of that and just use the model and texture?

Archived